Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What's your most interesting "Birdie" Dream...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your most interesting "Birdie" Dream...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Come to COmic Con in San Diego, Darkwater! I do a Swan and an Eagle Cosplay. But not at the same time. Wink

I really wish I could, I really do, but there's no way I can. Drag. I'm going to this con in Hoboken, NJ in April (well I'm planning to at least) and Anime NEXT in Somerset, NJ in June.

No new posts 26-01-2010 07:15 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AllentownDarkWater
There's a place I found selling an Eagle costume that looks REALLY nice! But here's the problem:It's $240!!!! Come on! $240 for a costume???

If I'd have the chance to wear it I'd buy it! ... even though I think that a Swan costume would be more adequate for me, being a woman! Next month we celebrate Carnival at our country and all the kids and teenagers wear costumes of their favorite characters, or other funny or grotesque ones, and flock in the streets along with all the buzz ... sob ... I'm too old to do so and we do not have any anime conventions to go to here!

No new posts 26-01-2010 11:17 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know if I'm going nuts or not ... I've had one of those dreams last night and I'm going to annoy you describing it as I think it will take more than a couple of words to actually do so! My dreams are generally always vivid and I remember most of them clearly after I wake up, especially those which could have had some impact over me ... this was one of them! By the way ... do any of you wake up crying or laugh or talk during a dream or is it only me?!

For some time, if not always, my mind keeps on thinking a lot ... I'm one that questions a lot and doesn't miss the opportunity to watch a documentary or movie that is related to myth, mysteries, religion, spiritualism, death, afterlife, etc, etc. I'm one person that searches a lot the feelings behind words and actions and everything I encounter leaves a mark on me ... yesterday was one of those days, not surprisingly even with the involvement of Gatch!

Yesterday, I've watched episode 42 of Gatch F in which Nambu had died and in which the team's grief, especially Ken's, had been so well and strongly shown. I've also watched a few episodes of "Casshern Sins" (which, by the way, is awesome!) which had been entirely related to the death theme, and, some days ago I've watched another documentary relating to the year 2012. My mind must have combined all these in one, almost really lived, dream ... it felt so true that I get goosebumps whenever I recall it!

My dream started with Ken destroying the first satellite in space with his Hypershoot. It was almost like watching the episode with this scene in itself except that he was on his own ... there was no glimpse of the Team even if the Gatchaspartan was there. The Eagle returned to Earth, exhausted and weakened by his disease, his knowing what was going to happen to his beloved Earth if the second satellite of antimatter were to collide with it, being his main concern. He entered a base, presumably one of the ISO, but which I never have seen before. Strangely enough, I felt that Ken too was feeling a stranger in this place, the sense of solitude being so encumbering. To his astonishment and horror, he assisted an execution of a man who was being called a traitor of the Earth ... I don't know why ... perhaps the man was a Galactor but I've never witnessed such cruelty in the series from behalf of the good. Evil could be felt everywhere. After they shot this man (his face I don't recall) the ISO's personnel turned to face a weary Eagle. "It's Gatchaman!" one said. "But, how can we be sure!" said another, "He could as well be another traitor!" Here, I could so well feel Ken's anxiety for not being recognized by his own people ... and yet there was no sign of the Team or anyone familiar ... this added to the dark feeling.

Next thing I remember, the scene switched from cartoon-like to real life. I found myself, my husband and my kids on the balcony of my dad's house which has an open view of a deep valley just in front of it. We were all frightened ... my worst fear, that of feeling helpless and unable to protect my kids from any harm, being so real and overwhelming! I still shudder at the only thought! Other families were all at their doors or at their own balconies. I recall well hearing a voice, as if from a megaphone, telling all of us to seek shelter in the apposite shelters provided for us as the catastrophes of a probable Armageddon were going to begin shortly. It was still unsure if this was the very end of the world or if such an event could have only been temporary! In my dream, my mind was referring to the satellite of antimatter created by Sosai Z but it was also referring to the various data, contradictory or not, by me attained regarding the year 2012! I remember so well worrying about my dad who was not with us and my mind was whirling as to how I could protect my kids. Suddenly, the normal sky above us, that of a late afternoon, turned dark and gloomy. The white clouds turned black and joined themselves in several whirlwinds from which strong energy bolts where being thrown into the deep valley in front of us, destroying everything where they hit and shaking the entire ground! It was horrifying and we started clutching each other with terror, staying as close to each other as we could.

We then found ourselves in a huge, secluded place ... similar to a giant, indoor stadium ... how I don't know and why such a place either! The location was crammed with desperate people and the air felt rather heavy. We had also been able to reunite with our familiars and I had found my dad. Everyone was feeling helpless, waiting for his imminent doom. Suddenly, my small kids started complaining about not having their favorite things with them including their water bottles (from all things!) I felt the urge to return home and fetch these things which were so important for my children but my husband and dad didn't want me to go back ... it was a great risk!

Then comes the funny and hilarious part ... as always, the hardheaded me didn't want to listen to anything and I made up my mind to go! I remember turning to my husband and dad and told them these specific words ... I'm laughing at myself even now ... "If Gatchaman arrives ...," (because that was what my mind was telling me, and that was what all of us in the shelter were waiting for ... Gatchaman to come and save us! Maybe he was delaying because he had not been feeling quite well!!), "... tell him that Marie had been waiting for him! But, tell him "Marie" and not my real name as that's how they know me at Gatchamania!" I'm rolling with laughter at myself right now! LOL ... as if Gatchaman would search for me from all the others! And it's hilarious how I've emphasized over my name ... my real name is Mariella so there's not so much of a difference! Okay ... you can laugh at me also ... go on!

The dream ended right there, so I don't know how it could have continued and I didn't have the pleasure to meet Gatchaman in person! If it had felt so real then our meeting would have felt that real also! Sorry again for this and please do not think I'm crazy! At least, I think I'm not until now!

No new posts 04-02-2010 19:55 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

So, Marie, has Gatchaman arrived yet? Wink

That's certainly one detailed dream! I'm lucky if I can remember vaguely the subject of my dreams, much less anything else!

No new posts 04-02-2010 21:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Wow!
That was one detailed dream! I don't think I have ever had something that detailed in my dreams.

No new posts 04-02-2010 21:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

That sounds like the seed for an awesome fanfic.

No new posts 05-02-2010 03:42 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Oh wow, that's a great dream in that it was just like you were a character in an episode!

I can remember dreams that are that detailed sometimes, but none yet involving Gatchaman characters -you're lucky!

No new posts 05-02-2010 03:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
So, Marie, has Gatchaman arrived yet? Wink

That's certainly one detailed dream! I'm lucky if I can remember vaguely the subject of my dreams, much less anything else!

Sadly ... I didn't have the pleasure to meet him! Perhaps it was a good thing, though ... remember ... my DH was there also!!!!

And, yes ... my dreams are commonly that vivid and unforgettable! I sometimes tend to ponder upon some of them during the day! As if I don't have enough upon which to dedicate my time!!

No new posts 05-02-2010 08:25 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
That sounds like the seed for an awesome fanfic.

So ... you don't think it's nuts! But, really, some ideas I do get from my dreams!

No new posts 05-02-2010 08:27 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I don't think I have ever had something that detailed in my dreams.

Thank God for that! You don't know how much some of them leave me feeling exhausted instead of fresh when I wake up in the morning! Sometimes, they're also liberating, though! More than once I've said and done things in my dreams that usually I restrain myself from saying or doing! Now don't get smutty ideas! ... even if there have also been those instances ... oops!! But ... really ... believe me if you can ... once I have dreamt of protecting myself from an earthquake and have woken up startled! I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night and two hours or so after the dream, the wardrobe's doors had begun to shake and the earth had begun to tremble! There had been an earthquake in the middle of the sea separating our island from that of Sicily! Isn't it creepy!

No new posts 05-02-2010 08:38 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Oh wow, that's a great dream in that it was just like you were a character in an episode!

I can remember dreams that are that detailed sometimes, but none yet involving Gatchaman characters -you're lucky!

Only that this time I wasn't the Eagle himself as usual! I was myself!

LB ... you did have one involving Dr. Nambu not so very long ago if I'm not mistaken! Smirk But, I think the Eagle or the Condor would have been a better option!!

No new posts 05-02-2010 08:42 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: