Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » But.. but... It's only a game!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page But.. but... It's only a game!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah the doggeral
that plagues my mind
it infiltrates it
like a Galactan Spy

Oh how I smile
at your collective groans
That quickly turn
to unanimous moans
when I put cyber pen to paper
and try to pull off this caper.

Blame me, you will not
for twas not I that forced this upon ye
even McGonnogal had a Muse
which I suspect was Cep and not me!

and so with a flourishing bow
I end your torture
so you can aim your guns
and shoot the real culprit
who dearest drearest Doggeral
wanted to flaunt ya.

Burp

No new posts 26-06-2005 03:34 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Clap

Yay!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 26-06-2005 22:52 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

The Jason/Princess story sounds cool!

As for plushie dolls, any Katse plushie dolls out there? Big Grin

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 27-06-2005 06:42 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Argh! Firebird forced Imi to produce doggerel! My eyes... my eyes... Or was it Cep? I'm confused.

Ahem.

There is actually a Katse plushie. It's very, very cute.

Since mine have been put in a box in preparation for some house reorganisation, I shall have a look on Yahoo Japan and see if I can find any.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-06-2005 06:43 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aw what am I talking about? I've already got pics.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-06-2005 06:49 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And here is big footed Ken plush.

No new posts 27-06-2005 06:49 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And here is round Ken with the rest of the team.

No new posts 27-06-2005 06:50 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Woohoo!

Imi, see always knew you had talent. You just keep hiding it!!

No new posts 27-06-2005 13:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Yeah,Its mostly hidden under those huge Ken plushie feet!

LOL!!

Cant believe they actually made plushies like that! Im all a giggles here!

wouldnt buy them, tho Id be Miiiighty interested in purchasing an anatomically correct G1 or G2 blow up doll!

Eyebrows

No new posts 03-07-2005 04:05 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: