Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Oh boy, first Gatchaman, and now YATTERman 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oh boy, first Gatchaman, and now YATTERman 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Oh boy, first Gatchaman, and now YATTERman Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

TvC has been getting me into another show that I know at least three of its characters are from, and it's one that never got an english language release ever. It's Yatterman. I'm primarily interested in the show though because of Doronjo, because I think she's hot. XD And I'll bet she's one of the main reasons if not THE main reason or only reason guys in my age group would get into this show. Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 30-01-2010 at 03:29.
No new posts 30-01-2010 03:28 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

HAHA!! Oh boy ... she's definitely a smokin little momma!!

Which urges me to challenge those on the list who love to draw our birds..

Make Princess as HOT as this young lass is!!

Go on, I dare ya!! :grin:

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 30-01-2010 03:45 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Just so you'll know, the lady in your second picture isn't Doronjo. She's Majo from Time Bokan, the series that preceeded Yatterman.

James

No new posts 30-01-2010 03:54 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I must admit - I couldn't draw Princess as hot as that (mostly because I can't draw) - but I can certainly make her as naughty as that Doroinjo seems to be!

More Bruise being worked on..... involving a Swan who likes to tease her men...

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 30-01-2010 04:07 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Hey James, while you're in this topic. I figured no one else but you would know this. But how close was the likes of Yatterman and Yattodetaman getting an English release? Yes, I own both Timefighters in the Land of Fantasy on VHS and the Time Bokan OVA on DVD. I was just curious because on Tatsunoko's official site under their English section, they have a short description for those series having completely Americanized names for the characters like Doronjo being called Florina. I'm just wondering if there's a rare Pilot/Set of episodes out there like Muteking and Tekkaman.

But anyway, back on topic. Yeah TvC's made me love Yatterman, I've always loved Wacky Action/Comedy in cartoons, so I quickly became a fan of the Time Bokan series.

No new posts 30-01-2010 04:11 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
But how close was the likes of Yatterman and Yattodetaman getting an English release?

Not very close. The English names they've got on their website came from attempts to sell their series to anyone who was interested in releasing them here (Through Harmony Gold, who I believe came up with the names), not from actual pilot attempts.

quote:
I'm just wondering if there's a rare Pilot/Set of episodes out there like Muteking and Tekkaman.

I liked the Muteking pilot! It's a shame that it didn't sell. I know I'd have bought it for my TV station if I was the one making those kind of decisions!

James

No new posts 30-01-2010 04:27 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:
But how close was the likes of Yatterman and Yattodetaman getting an English release?

Not very close. The English names they've got on their website came from attempts to sell their series to anyone who was interested in releasing them here (Through Harmony Gold, who I believe came up with the names), not from actual pilot attempts.

Oh how I wish Harmony Gold would've taken up on the offer! I treat Carl Macek like he's Marty Scorsese, Oliver Stone, or any legendary american film maker. Their voice actors and actresses would've worked great in an english version!

No new posts 30-01-2010 06:19 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Martin ... you surely know what to choose!!!!

I loved Yatterman ... I'm again fortunate to say that I've watched the Yatterman and Tekkaman series several times during my childhood on Italian Channels! Wow ... I guess that's why I like anime so much and I also find, to this day, many series subbed or dubbed in the Italian language!

I have enjoyed watching Yatterman especially for its humor and the easy-going episodes ... its art for those days was also awesome!

If I had to draw the Swan that sexy I think I should resort to the OAVs and enhance her figure a bit more! Surely ... I'll keep the original face! But wouldn't that be making a different Jun! We don't know her with so much curves! But, I don't think she would have disliked it!

No new posts 30-01-2010 07:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maddy ... I can't wait for more of Bruises! Please .... hurry!

No new posts 30-01-2010 08:25 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Oh how I wish Harmony Gold would've taken up on the offer!

Harmony Gold wasn't trying to release various Tatsunoko series as a production they would be producing, but rather they were acting as the agents for Tatsunoko to sell the rights for their series to other parties to produce. This was back in their pre-Robotech days.

James

No new posts 30-01-2010 15:39 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, my bad.

No new posts 30-01-2010 16:53 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

SJ ... I tried to do as you have asked! I could have made her more sensual but I didn't have enough time to refine her and I sincerely don't know if I could have managed to make her expression more sexy! Although I think she needs a more provocative look I like to keep Jun looking a bit innocent!

No new posts 31-01-2010 11:16 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Marie, you did a wonderful job! Jun looks fantastic in that picture! Bowdown thumbsup2

And I agree, Jun needs to maintain a look of innocence to some degree. She's not a slut, and if she were dressed like Doronjo then she wouldn't be the same person. Doronjo is a villain, and has a different personality. In order to make it *Jun* (or *Princess* for that matter) there needs to be a degree of innocence. You handled it well... her face is more innocent (although somewhat sad, I think) in your picture, but her body is sexy.

No new posts 31-01-2010 15:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Marie, this is a wonderful picture of Jun! You captured jus the right amount of innocence and sexiness!

No new posts 31-01-2010 16:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

I don't know about the sad part, TJ - I think it's more like "Well, Ken - do you like what you see, or not?"

And if he doesn't - well, I'm fairly certain there's a yo-yo with his name on it.....

No new posts 31-01-2010 17:30 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for all your comments, girls! Blushing

Yes, TJ, I certainly cannot picture Jun like Doronjo or any other villain vixen! IMO innocence is in itself an attraction together with the whole package ... I think our male friends will agree!

With her arms I intended to send a message similar to that which Green so well illustrated ... but, I do think I could have done better with her facial expression although it may show a variance of emotions in the eyes of different people. Hee hee jokingly it may be an amateur try to assimilate the enigma of the Monalisa (just kidding ... not in a million years!) ... you don't know if her smile depicts happiness or sorrow! Speaking of which ... that painting is really awesome ... I've seen it in person at the Louvre (Paris) and her eyes truly follow you when you walk to and fro in front of it!

No new posts 31-01-2010 19:38 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Woot! Gatchamarie, that is beautiful! I agree, Jun definitely needs a bit of innocence, because that is her personality. I'm no expert, but I think that guys really dig that innocent vibe - so therefore, it is sexy. Maybe one of our guys can chime in here... Inverted1

You guys are inspiring me...I think I need to try to draw another sexy Jun...it can be very tricky...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 31-01-2010 at 19:40.
No new posts 31-01-2010 19:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, I think we were sending our messages at the same time and I did not answer you! Thanks and please do draw one yourself ... you draw Jun in such an exquisite and truly resembling way! I look forward to it!

No new posts 31-01-2010 20:26 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
SJ ... I tried to do as you have asked! I could have made her more sensual but I didn't have enough time to refine her and I sincerely don't know if I could have managed to make her expression more sexy! Although I think she needs a more provocative look I like to keep Jun looking a bit innocent!

That is so hot!! We can never have enough sexy pics of Jun. XD That's another thing I like about this place:Nobody has any problems with calling a cartoon character hot, where as most of the other places I've been to if you say a 'toon is hot, most people act like you're from another planet or something.

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
You guys are inspiring me...I think I need to try to draw another sexy Jun...it can be very tricky...

Go for it!!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 31-01-2010 at 21:00.
No new posts 31-01-2010 20:56 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-01-2010 21:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: