Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Ideas for Gatchamania...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ideas for Gatchamania...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cep, I leave all that stuff for you to sort out. I'm good with ideas, but without knowing the technological requirements, most of them are probably pointless.

Hell, I haven't looked at the content since I sent it to you. It was scattered over several harddrives, so I just mushed it all together and burned it. God knows what's all there!

...no naughty pics of me, I hope! Wink

Katse

No new posts 28-01-2010 16:06 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not found any yet Cheeky

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-01-2010 18:18 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, whenever you're ready, I want to get working on it! *is doing cartwheels around the house*

And there's a very good reason to get going. Actually, several very good reasons:

1. Gatchaman is being remastered for HD, and will be broadcast on the Japanese Cartoon Network starting in February! Yay!
2. There's more than a slight chance that anime fansubbers will pick up these episodes, and then offer them as bittorrents.
3. That means there may be a huge increase in fans in the coming weeks! Yay!
4. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Wii game was released this past week. It's the 7th most popular game on GameFAQs this week, with a rating of 9.1 from 181 users! Even the pro review sites gave it a 9.0! More Tatsunoko (and Gatch) fans!
5. 2012--The 40th anniversary of Gatchaman is coming up! This also coincides with Tatsunoko's 50th anniversary. We have to celebrate huge!

So yeah, I'm mildly excited. *biggest understatement ever*

Katse

No new posts 30-01-2010 17:39 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm just bumping this topic because I want everyone (read: Cep) to help get Gatchamania going!

Don't make me get my whip out! Bondage

Err...well, maybe I'm not quite that bad...unless, of course, that's how you like it. Wink

Katse

No new posts 13-02-2010 21:13 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: