Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Are there any MP3's of the Gatchaman soundtracks anywhere?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Are there any MP3's of the Gatchaman soundtracks anywhere?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Are there any MP3's of the Gatchaman soundtracks anywhere? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been trying to find MP3 files and the album artwork for the japanese-only Gatchaman soundtrack albums, but I can't find them anywhere. They aren't even on Kingdom Hearts Insider, which is usually a great resource to find audio files and album artwork for many japanese-only video game and anime soundtracks as well as video game soundtracks that were released over here that are no longer available. And I'm wondering if any MP3's of any of them do exist.

No new posts 27-01-2010 00:27 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gatchaman Vocal Collection - part 1, part 2

Some tracks from Gatchaman TV Original BGM Collection

Soundtracks from Gatchaman Fighter

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 27-01-2010 16:16 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: