Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Valentine Thread
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Valentine Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great Valentine cards, Springie ... it's nice to see them again! I also like the one you sent, CD ... where the Eagle and the Swan are involved I'm always happy!

Yesterday, I squeezed a little time out of my agenda and have quickly drawn the following. It doesn't do Ken justice but it's the Eagle asking if someone (especially from the Swannies) want to be his valentine this year!

No new posts 26-01-2010 10:56 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gatchmarie! Love the pic!! Bravo

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 26-01-2010 11:11 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Maddy!

No new posts 26-01-2010 11:18 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Animeangel Ooooo...a hot Eagle! SWOON! Gatchamarie, you are so talented, I would love to see more art from you!!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-01-2010 12:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Springie! Wish I could have more time!

No new posts 26-01-2010 12:32 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

That is a marvelous picture of Ken, Gatchamarie!

I know what you mean about not having enough time to draw, but I hope you're able to find some more time!

No new posts 26-01-2010 12:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
RE: Valentine Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DeDe3
The first picture Maddy posted is by Emby Quinn. Its on her site. The third picture is by an artist named Robix. That picture is on a Japanese Gatchaman site. Email me if you wosh to know the site name.

Do you mean this site?
http://www.utolandcity.com/
Where I can find Robix's work

Or this one:
http://gatchaman.cool.ne.jp/fanart.html
Where I see Phantom G's work

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 26-01-2010 at 13:26.
No new posts 26-01-2010 13:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is a beautiful picture of the Eagle Gatchamarie!

No new posts 26-01-2010 13:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I was wondering about posting those Valentine cards for you Springie, but was not really sue you would want me to. I am glad you did it yourself.

Here is one of my favourite Eagle Swan pics.

CD thank you for posting this its one of the ones I wanted to put up.

No new posts 26-01-2010 16:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
RE: Valentine Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
The first picture Maddy posted is by Emby Quinn. Its on her site. The third picture is by an artist named Robix. That picture is on a Japanese Gatchaman site. Email me if you wosh to know the site name.

Thanks for correcting my "boo-boo" DeDe! You're right, the third pic does belong to Robix! I love both Phantom G and Robix's work...guess I got confused!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-01-2010 16:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Do you mean this site?
http://www.utolandcity.com/
Where I can find Robix's work

Or this one:
http://gatchaman.cool.ne.jp/fanart.html
Where I see Phantom G's work

Thanks for the links, CD! The second I knew about but I admit that the first one I didn't ... I always love to see more art! And thanks for your comment ... even to you, LB! To tell the truth, if I don't find time to draw it's because I'm creating more new cake designs to a longer list of clients ... that also makes me artistically happy (even if my work is far from professional)! Art is for everyone to enjoy and can be found everywhere under many types!

No new posts 26-01-2010 18:48 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie

Thanks for the links, CD! The second I knew about but I admit that the first one I didn't ... I always love to see more art!

You are welcome Gatchamarie, I know I am always on the look out for new sites with pictures and new fanfics being written. I just wish I could read some of those fics that are written on those sites.

When I try translating them the stories tend to get very confusing because so many words do not translate very well.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 26-01-2010 at 20:22.
No new posts 26-01-2010 20:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
DeDe3 DeDe3 is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Valentine Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wasn't sure I could post the links here,but thanks CD for listing them. No problem Springie, happy to help out.

No new posts 27-01-2010 07:25 DeDe3 is offline Send an Email to DeDe3 Search for Posts by DeDe3 Add DeDe3 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I just wish I could read some of those fics that are written on those sites.

When I try translating them the stories tend to get very confusing because so many words do not translate very well.

I know the feeling! And yes ... they do tend to lose most of their true meaning when trying to translate. Different languages have different sentence structures and tenses and tend to have different or more meanings for one single word. It's almost impossible to translate only the words, one by one, to make sense out of a whole sentence or phrase. And I do get more intrigued with foreign scriptures, especially Japanese as they smell of something original when it comes to anime!

No new posts 27-01-2010 08:18 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie

I know the feeling! And yes ... they do tend to lose most of their true meaning when trying to translate. Different languages have different sentence structures and tenses and tend to have different or more meanings for one single word. It's almost impossible to translate only the words, one by one, to make sense out of a whole sentence or phrase. And I do get more intrigued with foreign scriptures, especially Japanese as they smell of something original when it comes to anime!

Ohhh, my feelings exactly.

No new posts 27-01-2010 13:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I thought I'd start a thread for Valentine's day...since it will be here soon...just what the Dr. ordered...a LOVE thread...be sure to add any great Gatchy love pictures you have...and love fics, too! Or, you can just direct us to your favorite love themed fics!

Love the pic, Springie, thumbsup2
What a great pic to kick start this year's Valentine's day.

No new posts 12-02-2010 08:23 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Unfortunately, I am not an artist (I totally suck at drawing. Big Grin ) so I guess I will just share some romantic pics of the Eagle and the Swan that I found on the net.

All the other below images are made by my favorite Japanese artist with a very interesting name, Ha-ha

No new posts 12-02-2010 08:28 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

There is also this Gatch comic with a Valentine's day theme. I can't read Japanese characters, but I guess that Jun wanted to give a box of chocolate to her dream guy (who else, the Eagle, of course, Smile ) , unfortunately the God Phoenix later went into Firebird mode, and this would definitely melt Jun's chocolate, oh no, Poor Jun!

No new posts 12-02-2010 08:35 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

In my country, it is customary to give flowers, chocolate, and dolls to your female partners, and I really think the below Gatch dolls will be perfect for a true Gatch Valentine's experience.

Oh, I would LOVE to have this Eagle's doll to snuggle with on the bed every night.

No new posts 12-02-2010 08:41 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Lastly, for a little-bit of self-made projects, I will just share again my old Gatch Valentine's animations.

No new posts 12-02-2010 08:46 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: