Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » FOUND: One Fluffy Fic!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FOUND: One Fluffy Fic!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berg Katse
lborgia88--from where in Nova Scotia do you come? I'm a native of the province too!

Cool! I'm from Fall River, a little place about 25 km north of Halifax. I've been living in the States since grad school, but my Dad's still in Fall River. What about you?

quote:

But here in Canada, if you're driving along the highway and you hit a moose, you're not going to make it.

That's for sure. My sister and I were driving in New Brunswick late at night, years ago, and we nearly hit one that was standing in the road. It was huge, and we were in a Volkswagen Jetta so I don't think we'd have fared too well at all if my sister hadn't managed to brake and swerve to avoid it!

No new posts 20-01-2010 05:33 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LB, you need to do something to make that place famous for something besides the other LB. Y'know, the one everyone thinks played with a hatchet.

Maddy, let us know when you finish the fic, and where you put it. And the title. Just in case.

No new posts 20-01-2010 23:03 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

I've lived in Canada now for ten years -- I've yet to see a moose.. :wibble:

And I've only seen one Mountie...

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 20-01-2010 at 23:45.
No new posts 20-01-2010 23:45 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
LB, you need to do something to make that place famous for something besides the other LB. Y'know, the one everyone thinks played with a hatchet.

Bwah ha ha!! I'm not sure I can compete with Lizzie Borden and Fall River, MA! I really have no desire to hack up my parents with an axe or to poison any husbands (not that I have any husbands to poison -maybe if I did...)

Axeman

No new posts 21-01-2010 03:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: