Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » FOUND: One Fluffy Fic!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FOUND: One Fluffy Fic!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Thumb Up! FOUND: One Fluffy Fic!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I was cleaning up my desk over the holidays and found the disc that I had carefully saved Fluffy on!

For those of you who are "new" - in 2006 or so over a Clubhouse le Fanfics, SJ had the scathingly brilliant idea to write a BotP Round Robin fic that was extremely fluffy.

The fic had no title, except "The Fluffy Fic" and unfortunately this name was about as apt as calling Zark a little bit annoying. (it did get extremely fluffy in a couple of places though).

It being a little slow at work this morning, I spent a couple of hours happily re-reading Fluffy, and discovered that whilst I had done some work on bringing all the parts and contributions together, there were still some typos and clumsy bits.

So - am going to start a really serious editing work on it and will post it all to Gatchfanfic (FF.net is not suitable - we went over the top with some of the smut in it. Just a little - oh and the language and definitely Adult situations).

So - the authors of Fluffy - if you have Gatchfanfic account, please let me know your author name so that I can link it to your account as contributors. if you don't the beginning of it I have listed the authors.

I know those of us who have very fond memories of Fluffy will be pleased to see it's resurection and sharing with a new group of victi..... readers.

BTW: It is original Fluffy. Fluffy V2 I don't have.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 05-01-2010 07:22 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh smut! TJ and Springie had some hand in this I think... Wink

No new posts 05-01-2010 10:06 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The Fluffy Fic! I've heard so much about it! Can't wait to actually read it! Thanks, Maddy!!! Clap

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 05-01-2010 11:58 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I've heard of it too, but I've never seen it. This will be interesting!

No new posts 05-01-2010 12:55 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I will look forward to "Fluffy" being introduced to us. I am glad you found it.

No new posts 05-01-2010 13:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
Oh smut! TJ and Springie had some hand in this I think... Wink

Not this one... it was before my time, and I don't think Springie was a part of it. SJ and Maddy and Ste were the big contributors, I believe.

No new posts 05-01-2010 16:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I'm looking forward to reading it.

No new posts 06-01-2010 00:08 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Ahhh, yes ... the Fluffy fic.. How much fun we had with that little beastie.

That was, perhaps, the most fun I have ever had writing a fic!! Colab work is incredible, especially when you are partnered with some pretty talented writers -- which I was most definitely working with!! (and of which I am thrilled about now on the "hero" IF with UW!! Oooh ... she's a delightful writer!!)

Who took part?

Yuki, I believe wrote a "spanner in the works" part. That is something my little cutey pie is so good at. She could throw you a curve ball in both RP and IF's that have you scrambling for ideas...

BluJay was a big contributor, as was Ste. If I'm not mistaken, Stardust wrote one or two pieces also..

Anyone else???!! I hope I didn't forget anyone..

I can't wait to read it again!!

Tell me where and when I can read it!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 06-01-2010 00:47 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Yup - Yuki did throw a nasty little spanner in our works at a couple of points (I believe she was the initial person responsible for "insane Swan") and Stardust gave us some excellent Zoltar nastyness.

BJ gave us the wonderful Blue Jay and mayhem with Rangers, and Ste introduced us to a Rigan Prince with an interesting past!

I shall get some of it up over the weekend.

Oh - I also found that I have a copy of your Braclet Sex bit from Fluffy II, SJ!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 06-01-2010 05:50 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Eek2 oooh.... can't wait!

No new posts 06-01-2010 06:27 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Wow ... this seems like one hell of a fic!! It's the first time I'm hearing about it but I'm so looking forward to see what it's all about, especially when so many talented writers are involved in it!

No new posts 06-01-2010 07:52 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Can't wait for this, I am in huge need for a "smut" therapy, Big Grin

No new posts 06-01-2010 08:24 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Is it this fanfic ?

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 06-01-2010 09:31 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

YEEHAA!! That's the one!

I just spent a bit reading it... that's only a small portion of the story.. it gets way more twisted and interesting as t goes along...

Ooh.. now I want to read more of it!!

:grins:

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 06-01-2010 10:56 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Yup - that's the one. The problem is that I can't remember the password for the account, and the e-mail address linked to it no longer exists!

No new posts 06-01-2010 11:33 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

And it's not finished, at least, not on ff dot net.

No new posts 07-01-2010 00:23 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I don't think it was ever "truly" finished when it was over at the Clubhouse either. Unless it was the one on FF.net that I was reading and not the one at the Clubhouse.

No new posts 07-01-2010 00:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I seem to remember reading at least that first chapter. I'll have to read the rest of what was posted, with relish!

No new posts 07-01-2010 01:10 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

lborgia88--from where in Nova Scotia do you come? I'm a native of the province too!

In Australia, most of the dangerous species are venomous and antivenins exist, if you happen to have a bad encounter with one.

But here in Canada, if you're driving along the highway and you hit a moose, you're not going to make it. If a cougar mauls you on a hiking trail, or a coyote accompanies you down the road or meets you in the parking lot (the coyote experiences are mine), or a bear wanders into your campsite, well, there's going to be some issues. A family of raccoons can be nasty as well, if they're not happy.

I'd rather throw a phonebook at a spider than a bear. Venom is nasty, but it is surviveable. Claws and teeth ripping into flesh and arteries? Not so much.

Katse

No new posts 20-01-2010 01:59 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh yeah! I remember "fluffy"! I didn't participate b/c I was still pretty new, and I was sceeeeered. Also, I couldn't think of what to add quick enough. But it was a fun read!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-01-2010 02:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: