Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Mr. and Mrs. Smith Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cricket, I'm eagerly awaiting your review of this!

In the meantime, I'm going to say that I found it very entertaining even if the movie is a whole metaphor for marriage (and I'm not married). I've been in those kinds of relationships that start out very hot and heavy and in the end I just wanna kill em!

There is definetly heat between Brangelina! I believe the rumours that something was going on during the filming of this movie. The amount of time that they had to spend together choreograghing those scenes must have been intense! All that bending, lunging, grabbing, touching.....

No new posts 17-06-2005 19:05 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cant say I want to watch it babes, something about cheesy movies like this and spy kids that puts me off going to a cinema Yawn2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-06-2005 12:06 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hot, very hot. And fun. And funny. Can't say a lot good about the physics and weaponry and tactics, but we can't have everything, now, can we?

Was a good movie for the evening. Lived up to my expectations and then some. Surprisingly, it gave me some ideas and more confidence for that novel I'm brainstorming on.

Could have been a bit tighter in most places. Seems to me that most long movies these days (that being anything approaching 2 hrs, as the average seems around 1.5 hrs), there's a scene or two that I think could be halved.

Next person to see it, please, please, please tell me if they show the model of the van. I swear it's a Sienna, and me driving the same van as Bradangelina would be too cool.

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 20-06-2005 18:15 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
Hot, very hot. And fun. And funny.

Say no more!..will be watching it this coming weekend!

Big Grin

No new posts 21-06-2005 15:51 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Your all mad. Dazzed

No new posts 22-06-2005 09:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Cep!

You only just noticing this??!!!

No new posts 23-06-2005 16:49 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

No I just thought I'd remind everyone Cobra

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:00 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: