Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy New Year
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy New Year
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you guys. Some times I find it hard to keep all the differences between the different series and my AU separate. I know in my AU I have made changes that do not reflect in one or the other series.

No new posts 05-01-2010 02:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Marie, I wasn't back at the time I posted that comment (I was using satellite internet from the ship) but I'm back now, and slowly struggling to catch up on everything...

Saturn, I love those pictures you posted! I think your avatar is my favorite, though. Is that part of a full cartoon? I'm grinning at Ken being caught with his pants down... ah, the inspiration... Big Grin

And I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!

No new posts 05-01-2010 17:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I've noticed, TJ! Another warm welcome (this time at the right time!)! Hope you have had a lovely vacation!

No new posts 06-01-2010 07:59 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Saturn, I love those pictures you posted! I think your avatar is my favorite, though. Is that part of a full cartoon? I'm grinning at Ken being caught with his pants down... ah, the inspiration... Big Grin

Welcome back, TJ! You have certainly been missed.

Regarding my avatar, it is actually an animated GIF taken from a Japanese website, in which if you place your cursor on a pic of Ken, it will change into this image of horrified Ken being caught with his pants down, and you know how much I love to see the Eagle getting undressed, Happy

quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst

And bless you. My husband was born in the year of the tiger, and me the dog; and last year was one of the worst I've ever experienced so some good luck and prosperity will certainly be welcome.

It is nice to bring this good news to you then. I am sure that 2010 will be a much happier year for you and your family. BTW, based on your Chinese horoscopes, you and your husband must be a very happy couple, because a "dog" and a "tiger" are considered to be perfect match. You are a very lucky woman, Smile

quote:
Originally posted by LBorgia88
Hmmm, I was born in the year of the dog, but my BF was born in the year of the snake. Hopefully my good luck will cancel out his bad luck, and we'll have an okay year!

It will be, LB, Happy !

No new posts 06-01-2010 08:20 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn
Welcome back, TJ! You have certainly been missed.

Thank you! Blushing

quote:
Regarding my avatar, it is actually an animated GIF taken from a Japanese website, in which if you place your cursor on a pic of Ken, it will change into this image of horrified Ken being caught with his pants down, and you know how much I love to see the Eagle getting undressed, Happy

Ahem... I'm not exactly averse to seeing the Eagle undressed either. Luvu2 Linky? Big Grin

No new posts 06-01-2010 17:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

Laugh2 Is he wearing boxers or briefs?

quote:
It will be, LB, Happy !

Thanks! I hope so.

No new posts 06-01-2010 19:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:

Ahem... I'm not exactly averse to seeing the Eagle undressed either. Luvu2 Linky? Big Grin

Haha, just go to this website and place your computer cursor on the pic of "unsuspecting" Ken, Evil1

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

Is he wearing boxers or briefs?

Well, judging from the below comic, our Commander is a boxer-guy, although I really wish that he were more of a brief-guy, Big Grin.

Nevertheless, boxers or briefs, I don't think in reality Jun will be as horrified as she is in the above comic if Ken actually visits her in snack-J wearing only his boxers ( I know I won't if I were the swan, Big Grin )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by saturn on 07-01-2010 at 08:11.
No new posts 07-01-2010 08:08 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Nevertheless, boxers or briefs, I don't think in reality Jun will be as horrified as she is in the above comic if Ken actually visits her in snack-J wearing only his boxers ( I know I won't if I were the swan, Big Grin )

Neither do I!!!!!!!

No new posts 07-01-2010 10:13 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the link, Saturn! Although the animation doesn't seem to be working on my Mac... I'll have to try it again when I'm on a PC.

You always have the best art finds!

No new posts 07-01-2010 14:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Thanks for the link, Saturn! Although the animation doesn't seem to be working on my Mac... I'll have to try it again when I'm on a PC.

You always have the best art finds!

So it was not just my computer! I wondered, although I forgot to logon and check while I was in the PC computer lab today.

No new posts 07-01-2010 16:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

quote:
Well, judging from the below comic, our Commander is a boxer-guy, although I really wish that he were more of a brief-guy, Big Grin.

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 07-01-2010 18:28 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't have a Mac, and I can't get him to undress for me either! Crying5

I love the cartoon, Saturn. My take is that Ken, in order to finally pay off his tab at the Snack J, has gone and sold his birdstyle/civvies, and Jun is overcome with emotion that he made such a sacrifice on her behalf, and regrets nagging him to pay up.

Yeah, that must be it... Wink1

No new posts 07-01-2010 18:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul

Good one, Yul!

I guess the guys really wear briefs, or at least they do when they're undergoing medical procedures.

No new posts 07-01-2010 18:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Or Joe is a brief man... uh.

No new posts 07-01-2010 20:41 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green

At least in that image he is. I have always thought of him as more of a "commando" type of guy. Devil2

No new posts 07-01-2010 22:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Oh, I don't think Joe would be 'brief' at all. In fact, I'd expect an entire night of... oh... that's not what you meant... Blushing

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 08-01-2010 at 00:21.
No new posts 08-01-2010 00:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
quote:

Oh, I don't think Joe would be 'brief' at all. In fact, I'd expect an entire night of... oh... that's not what you meant... Blushing

I'm going to pretend its Jason and he can wear anything he wants as long as it comes off.

No new posts 08-01-2010 01:13 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

I did wonder who would pick that up. You don't disappoint, TJ! LOL

No new posts 08-01-2010 07:17 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

I opened this thread, first thing in the morning, and what did I find?! My, my! I wonder how the conversation has turned up in this way ... you naughty girls!!!!!Nono1 Angel3

I can recall myself, as a little girl, covering my eyes when I have watched Ken's medical examination part during the Gatch F series ... or didn't I!!!!! I was a very innocent child!!!!!!

Yep, Green! TJ's always the one that has the courage to speak out what's going on in our own mind!!!!!!!!

I also think that briefs must have been more comfortable to wear under their tight fit Birdstyle suits than boxers! Or did the underwear also transform itself during the transmuting process ... perhaps vanishing!!!!!!Devil2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 08-01-2010 at 08:33.
No new posts 08-01-2010 08:32 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep, Green! TJ's always the one that has the courage to speak out what's going on in our own mind!!!!!!!!

I also think that briefs must have been more comfortable to wear under their tight fit Birdstyle suits than boxers! Or did the underwear also transform itself during the transmuting process ... perhaps vanishing!!!!!!Devil2

See, it's not just me? It's catching! Banana

No new posts 08-01-2010 08:54 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: