Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Greetings from Egyptian G-fan
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings from Egyptian G-fan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bennu Bennu is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-06-2005

spacer
Greetings from Egyptian G-fan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody,

My name is Badre El Amir Bally from Egypt or you can call em Bobby or Bob (My mother gave me this nickname from one of the characters of Dallas) I've been a fan of Gatchaman my whole life. I remeber watching The Battle Of The Planets back in England (Country of Birth). And I quickly fell in love with the show as it was also my introdcution to Anime. Then when I came to Egypt and got a satalite dish I've watched Ted Turner's version G-Force which got me puzzled and yes I'm aware about the whole editing in BOTP and the many versions like G-Force and Eagle Riders. Up to now I've never seen the original version, someday I will. I'm also a big fan of the "Sentai" (Taskforce) live action shows from Japan that inspired the Power Rangers and I always believe that Gatchaman should be credited as inspiration for these shows. My hobby is writing stories and who knows I might write a Gatchaman fanfic, I've finished High school and am already in my 3rd college year. I hope I didin't bore you with this introduction.

No new posts 19-06-2005 22:36 Bennu is offline Send an Email to Bennu Search for Posts by Bennu Add Bennu to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Lo! I have predicted the coming of Bob and here he is!

WELCOME BOB!

*bows*

Eeeeeehhheheh...

No new posts 20-06-2005 04:31 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Bows to Bob and urges him to get that fic posted.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 20-06-2005 18:19 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Bennu Bennu is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Bows to Bob and urges him to get that fic posted.

As soon as I finish my 2 final College exams for the 3rd year on Tuesday and Wensday this week

No new posts 20-06-2005 18:49 Bennu is offline Send an Email to Bennu Search for Posts by Bennu Add Bennu to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Welcome Bob!

Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 20-06-2005 21:16 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Eek3Eek3Eek3Eek3

Forgive me, I seem to have this sudden compulsion to kinda twitch and convulse.

Ah Welcome Bennu! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Its so nice to see new members actually posting up an intro. And youre a fic writer hey??! Oh I wish you the best of luck and success with your exams this Tuesday and Wednesday, if it means you'll have time afterwards to attempt a Gatch fanfic!!!

Feel free to rant, rave, stress, destress, laugh, whine, whinge, cringe and above all ENJOY yourself!

Just take off your inhibitions by the door, wipe your frustrations on the mat, and leave your sanity behind. You wont be needing it in here.

Big Grin

* leads Bennu right into the Frisking Room *

I just wanted to make sure you didnt bring the Four Horsemen or any Apocalyptic Angels with you.

Angel3

No new posts 21-06-2005 16:33 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

Hi Bob, nice to meet you. I am new here myself. The only two versions of Gatch I have watched were Battle of the Planets and G-Force. I hope to be able to get the newest realease of Gatch on DVD soon though (income willing).

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 21-06-2005 23:49 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

oh ...it's YOU, Bob!

grin. welcome!

No new posts 22-06-2005 01:29 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Ye Gads!!! The prophecies were true!! There is a Bob come to Gatchamania to spread...erm....Bobiness!!

Bowdown

Welcome Wink

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 22-06-2005 09:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*puts on turban*

The Farce is with me!

No new posts 22-06-2005 17:43 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hmmm egyptian huh? Very interesting part of the world.

So how did you come by our.....session? *blinks*

Oh well nm you'll enjoy yourself I am sure Pharoah

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-06-2005 00:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Bennu Bennu is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I found this through a site, I think it was a Yahoo Group. That's right I'm Egyptian as a matter of fact to those who don't know. My username "Bennu" is the name of the ancient Egyptian Phoenix (The father/mother of all phoenixes or so many historians believe)

No new posts 23-06-2005 14:36 Bennu is offline Send an Email to Bennu Search for Posts by Bennu Add Bennu to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Bennu.

I am sure by now you have read some of the other threads so understand why as Bob you are being worshipped.

Look forward to reading your fics and good luck with the exams!

No new posts 23-06-2005 16:43 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Soooo...Bob...did aliens really build the pyramids? ^_~

No new posts 24-06-2005 03:46 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Bennu Bennu is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Soooo...Bob...did aliens really build the pyramids?

I hope you were being sarcastic, because No! Aliens had nothing to do with pyramids

No new posts 24-06-2005 12:26 Bennu is offline Send an Email to Bennu Search for Posts by Bennu Add Bennu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry...definitely sarcastic. I watch entirely too much science-fiction and my favorite sci-fi show, which deals with aliens that built the pyramids, is starting up the next season next month. ^_^ I have Stargate on the brain.

No new posts 24-06-2005 13:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh Elvin! Not you too!

I live with two males addicted to the show!

No new posts 24-06-2005 13:56 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have been addicted to that show since it first aired in syndication. So...yep. Me too. Join us, Firebird. You know you want to.

No new posts 24-06-2005 14:40 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Bennu Bennu is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I loved the Stargate movie, I also enjoy the series mostly because its starring the star of one of all time favorite shows "McGuyver".

No new posts 24-06-2005 18:35 Bennu is offline Send an Email to Bennu Search for Posts by Bennu Add Bennu to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

NO! I wont be turned to the dark side that is Stargate

Tongue1

Besides Richard Dean Anderson is not in it much anymore and I am awaiting the new season for Atlantis

No new posts 25-06-2005 10:22 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: