Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hullo
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hullo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't think I've welcomed you yet, Mr. Vampire- but it's good to have you with us! The avatar is awesome, btw...he'd make a great Galactor Captain!

And yes, I am one of the many swannies on the board- but my personality is more like the Owl...I'm pretty laid back most of the time!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-12-2009 16:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello from me too, Mr. Vampire!

I joined the Condor clan here without a second of indecision but not exactly because I think I'm like him. Jason had been my favourite on BOTP (I had bossy older siblings and I think I really felt for the "hotheaded" guy who didn't get to be in charge), and I think I carried a lot of that over to Joe when I started watching Gatchaman. Plus, Joe's character and story arc really drew me in too. He's often angry and impulsive, he hardly ever smiles and he can be a jerk (especially to Ryu) but so often, little bits of humor and kindness sneak through his facade, and as much as he can be labelled "a loner," his actions show he's utterly loyal and devoted to his teammates. And his story, as his (and his parents') past is gradually revealed, as every girl he's drawn to dies, and then his health breaks down but he's determined to make one last, heroic stand and go down fighting...

Yes, the Condor makes me Crying6 and Luvu2 !

No new posts 01-01-2010 16:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Welcome, Mr. Vampire! I apologize for being late to the party. You hit the nail on the head when you said 'trying to recapture your youth'... I think most of us here fall in that category! *TJ raises hand sheepishly*

Regardless, welcome, and I love your avatar! You would have made a perfect Galactor Captain! Uh, not saying that I want you to get blown up and die with the mecha... no... a Captain who escapes with Katse? There were a couple... Wink

No new posts 05-01-2010 17:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: