Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » New CG Gatchaman Images
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New CG Gatchaman Images
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Although as the years pass my hopes keep dwindling.

The same is happening to me! At least I can watch the original version whenever I like (I won't substitute it with any other although a more realistic and modern version of it would be very nice and intriguing to watch with the knowledge that its origins are kept well intact!) ... and we also are fortunate enough to have our own imagination, and that of many other talented people, that keep the myth alive and going by writing additional fics and drawing lovely pictures that are literally related to Gatch! Let's keep our hopes up!

No new posts 27-12-2009 10:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As long as I don't get excited about yet another movie starring gerbils....... brick

No new posts 27-12-2009 11:18 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Nice finds, Fang. I don't think I'd seen the Gatch/Astroboy poster before.

Since the movie in such...state of unknown...at the moment, my guess is that most, if not all, these concepts will not be used, or used as they are shown here. Which, for Jun, may be a good thing. She looks like she's more than a little top-heavy and I couldn't imagine her running from Goons effectively!! Then again, maybe that's one of the new KNT techniques. Have the Goons Omfg , and the ensuing battle/base explosion is even easier to dominate! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 27-12-2009 16:28 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
FangJoker FangJoker is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-12-2009

spacer

FYI: Those images are from Imagi's Annual Report from 2006-2007. You can download the PDF file on their site, under Investor Relations section.

No new posts 27-12-2009 17:00 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
As long as I don't get excited about yet another movie starring gerbils....... brick

Please, don't even suggest it!!

No new posts 27-12-2009 17:34 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock

I know how you feel... I got mislead too, but then I got skeptical when I heard that Disney released it...

No new posts 27-12-2009 17:48 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by FangJoker
quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock

I know how you feel... I got mislead too, but then I got skeptical when I heard that Disney released it...

I heard about it after it was released in the States. We get American morning TV shows here for some reason... It was like #3 or something in the box office and all I heard was the title, no studio, no story line - just it's placement on the scoreboard, so to speak. I was already late for work and had to wait until I got home before searching it. <sigh> I was so excited..... That didn't last more than a minute after getting online! All my hopes dashed in an instant.

Someone needs to pay for that.

No new posts 28-12-2009 00:48 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
As long as I don't get excited about yet another movie starring gerbils.......

Guinea pigs, actually. Many people have made the same mistake -- not that it matters to most people.

quote:
Someone needs to pay for that.

Just ignore it, and it will go away. It pretty much has, actually. The movie came and went without making much of a splash, and the DVDs aren't exactly setting any sales records. By this time next year it will have been in the bargain bins for months and no one will remember it. So, don't get worked up over it.

James

No new posts 28-12-2009 01:45 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:
As long as I don't get excited about yet another movie starring gerbils.......

Guinea pigs, actually. Many people have made the same mistake -- not that it matters to most people.

Now that you're saying "Guinea pigs" I finally know what you all were talking about! Sorry, I didn't make an effort to search for what the word "gerbils" meant in my dictionary! Yep ... for me that was also a false alarm! I remember myself getting excited when I first heard the title "G-Force" but, as has happened to you, Green, my hopes were literally crashed! We must seek revenge!

No new posts 28-12-2009 15:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie We must seek revenge!

The best revenge would be to make Gatchaman the movie a success when it does come out.

The other thing I have noticed .... It seems to be all you "youngsters" who had problems distiguishing G-Force "the guinea pig movie" from the Gatch version. Maybe because that is what you know your version as.... me growing up on BOTP had no thoughts about it being the same thing when I heard it. Perhaps because my mind takes a while to "make connections" and by the time I associated the two I had already been told that the rodent movie had no connection. Shrug

No new posts 28-12-2009 22:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

In my case, I saw the promo art. Guinea pigs with spy gear. No confusion.

Then I saw the commercials. Saw guinea pigs.

I think it's the associations we have. Some things just trigger us.

No new posts 29-12-2009 01:56 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I, too, grew up on BotP but the second I heard 'G-Force' I was all a-quiver.. Never did like the title so I always called it G-Force....

Gatchamarie, we have an Eagle and a Condor. We need to assemble a Swan, a Swallow and an Owl and make plans to take down whomever it was that came up with that title! I'm taking it personally that it would be used for a movie about <sneer> guinea pigs!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by green on 29-12-2009 at 05:12.
No new posts 29-12-2009 05:10 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Green ... I don't think we'll have a hard time in finding all the backup force we need! I think everyone has an interest in this cause!Bash

No new posts 29-12-2009 07:48 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi everyone.

So far the movie's on a current state of silence. I recently talked to Felix Ip of Imagi, and he says that it's still a work in progress, but it's definitely being finished as we speak. That said, I'm sure somewhere this 2010, Felix and the rest of Imagi might release more (and hopefully PERMANENT) screenshots and art for the Gatch movie.

No new posts 31-12-2009 12:38 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

But they still have no set release date, I take it?

No new posts 31-12-2009 23:12 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not yet.

No new posts 01-01-2010 03:17 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

More shots I found (courtesy of Jun's joint and Springie's camera)

No new posts 02-01-2010 16:17 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Joe in the car. Great! And an up close of Jun. She looks good to me - I just hope they give her better clothes than we've seen so far.

No new posts 03-01-2010 00:06 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Bear in mind that all of those images are nothing more than test footage that was created while Kevin Munroe was working on the project (As are all of the images and videos that Imagi has shown). As such, they will all be scrapped when and if Imagi signs a new Director for the project.

So, don't become too attached to any visuals you've seen thus far regarding the film, since they're all going to be changed. And if there's something about them that you don't like, don't forget that the final product will look nothing like what you've seen, and might be improved in the redesign.

Or not. Time will tell.

James

No new posts 03-01-2010 01:08 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

James is right- these are stills from the stuff Imagi had in their booth 2 years ago...but they're still fun to look at. I have some more screen shots from last year's footage, too- but I think you've all seen those.

Thanks for showing these, Fang!

I'm thinking we'll need a proper section for the movie if and when it comes out (or we know something for sure)...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-01-2010 02:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: