Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Merry Christmas- Forum card exchange!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merry Christmas- Forum card exchange!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We are getting rain from that storm instead of snow, and are hoping it does not turn to freezing rain like it did a few years ago during the "Big" ice storm.

No new posts 25-12-2009 21:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We had some rain later in the afternoon on Christmas day, it was welcomed with open arms and a few cheers from the locals in the town.(Santa bought them rain, instead of hail.) Where I'm from as its been hot and dry up there in the bush, with extreme bushfire warnings leading up to Christmas day. The cool change is wondeful. Light misty rain soaking into the rock hard ground, moistening the soil and green up the place with fresh grass and leaves on the trees, way better than tinder dry bushland waiting to for a hot day to send off sparks and breath fire.....

Its Boxing Day here now! An old tradition of chilling out the next day. (People used to give boxes, or gifts to the mailman or milk delivery persons etc on the day after Christmas...hence...Boxing Day.) Its a public Holiday too.

I'm glad to hear you're all having a wonderful time!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 26-12-2009 at 10:37.
No new posts 26-12-2009 10:33 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

It's now 12.30pm here, in Malta, and everyone seems enjoying a bit of rest on a Boxing Day which this year arrived on a Saturday! It's a tradition of eating a lot during Christmas Day and the next day everyone feels a lot heavier and sluggish! We spent Christmas Day at my brother's this year (we alternate dinners yearly!) and I couldn't help leaving a lot of food in my plates as his wife thinks a lot bigger than is supposed when dealing with food! I only missed mum a lot, as I miss her all the year through, especially on Christmas when it is supposed to be her birthday! Memories of her roasting the Christmas turkey and preparing everything in detail in order to reunite the family under one roof keep returning to my mind every single moment during such celebrations! I'm glad I have such wonderful memories of her and I'll cherish them as long as I live, hoping that I, myself, could mean the same for my kids! Tonight, we're invited to another dinner (my DH's cousin is celebrating her lucky birthday!)! I don't know how I'm going to stuff myself more with food but I'll do my best!

Glad to hear that everyone has had a lovely Christmas and I send more wishes for a prosperous, new year which is just behind the door!

No new posts 26-12-2009 11:40 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Merry Happy Holidays, Everyone! I hope you've all had a safe and happy holiday season and best wishes for the coming New Year! Santa

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 27-12-2009 at 16:48.
No new posts 27-12-2009 16:47 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Wishing everyone in Gatchamania a very wonderful Christmas and may the spirit of Christmas bring you and your family peace, hope, love, and happiness.

I am still waiting for the Santa Ninja Team to go down my chimney and bring me my Christmas presents, Big Grin .

No new posts 28-12-2009 08:03 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Saturn, I love your avatar! Guess it's of before Ken realised "Bird Go!" would work faster with no chance we would see his briefs? Wink1

No new posts 28-12-2009 10:01 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Saturn thanks for sharing the piccies!

No new posts 28-12-2009 11:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Great avatar, Saturn, and thanks for the pics!

No new posts 28-12-2009 15:14 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Great pics and avatar, Saturn! Is anyone able to translate them??

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-12-2009 23:33 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

The avatar is Ken saying basically "Oi! What the Heck are you looking at??"

The two picture spread is Jinpei wondering what he's getting from Santa. Can't quite work out the second one, but it's not pleasant by his reaction lol.

No new posts 29-12-2009 05:26 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
The avatar is Ken saying basically "Oi! What the Heck are you looking at??"

ROFL 2 I think you nailed it, Green!

No new posts 29-12-2009 07:41 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL!

I think you got it Green!! Animeclap

No new posts 29-12-2009 21:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn

I am still waiting for the Santa Ninja Team to go down my chimney and bring me my Christmas presents, Big Grin .

Me too!

Those are great pics, Saturn! For some reason, Dr. Nambu there in the Santa suit really cracks me up Laugh1.

No new posts 30-12-2009 17:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn

I guess I can will have to wait for next year. I wonder if they will come if I am EXTRA good next year? Devil2

No new posts 30-12-2009 22:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I missed this threadt at Christmas, but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Sorry if this is a double post... the sattelite internet here is buggy...

No new posts 31-12-2009 19:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: