Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » NTT Screencaps
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NTT Screencaps
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FangJoker FangJoker is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-12-2009

spacer
NTT Screencaps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's some of my screenshots from the NTT campaign commercials. Hope you like them (I included those things that were just a tad too fast when played)

No new posts 23-12-2009 09:29 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Continued:

No new posts 23-12-2009 09:31 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

continued...

No new posts 23-12-2009 09:33 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

continued...

...I like how they played out Joe's part. Gives him the much-loved 'bad boy" feel...

No new posts 23-12-2009 09:35 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

NTT?

I come across references to that, but I have no idea what that it is.

No new posts 23-12-2009 10:42 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

It's a japanese phone company. There was also a live version, which had japanese pop group SMAP dressed up as gatchaman and doing the same stuff as in the animated version.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-12-2009 10:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks, Fangjoker! I've seen the ads but these screenshots help to view what was happening better as the action was very fast going!

No new posts 23-12-2009 11:23 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Ten years now? where has time gone?

Yes, these were great fun.

They are on the extras disc of the BOTP box set

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:14 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

continued...

Ken's transformation is quite complex here... it even shows the birdstyle's framework wrapping around his head

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:23 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

1st CM ends here. Ken looks on while bystanders stare in awe...

If you look closely at the 2nd pic, it looks like Ken's smirking...

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:24 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Start the 2nd CM!! Take it away, Ken...

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:26 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh-oh, Ryu's in deep trouble, but wait!!!!!

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:28 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's the rest of them to the rescue!!!!

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:29 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

...and the rest of these just show them beating the hell out of them Galactor goons...

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:35 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

more beatings...

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:39 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and more beating...

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:41 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Now, they prepare for Katse...

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:42 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Last batch of shots.

This is kind of coincidental, since these last 5 shots are the Team themselves. Cool, huh?

No new posts 23-12-2009 15:45 FangJoker is offline Send an Email to FangJoker Search for Posts by FangJoker Add FangJoker to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

You did a good job there.

A virtual birdy treat for you.

No new posts 23-12-2009 16:14 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
There was also a live version, which had japanese pop group SMAP dressed up as gatchaman and doing the same stuff as in the animated version.

Yes and no. The two live action commercials are actually parts 1 and 2 of the story, and the animated commercials are parts 2 and 3 of the story. So, the action in the second live action commercial and the first animated commercial duplicate each other, but the other parts are unique to each version.

There was a third animated commercial planned and storyboarded, but unfortunately it was never produced. It would have featured the Ninja Team members using their vehicles in combat.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 23-12-2009 at 18:13.
No new posts 23-12-2009 18:12 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: