Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Are fundamentalist Christians trying to bring about Armageddon?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Are fundamentalist Christians trying to bring about Armageddon?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your all mad Eek5

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 22-06-2005 09:32 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's better to be mad than sane.

MG40 Infinity Monty

No new posts 22-06-2005 13:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Sanity is overrated. And boring. Do sane people have fun? I think not. Too busy doing sane things, like...ironing.

No new posts 22-06-2005 17:50 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Irony?

No new posts 22-06-2005 17:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I dunno. It apparently has something to do with clothing. But none of mine is particularly ironic. Most of my clothing just has dragons on it or some such nonsense.

No new posts 23-06-2005 00:11 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I wasnt pointing something out, that we didnt know I was just stating that,

"You there YOUR ALL meant to be MAD"

*grinwink*

No new posts 23-06-2005 01:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Well...duh. Trippy

No new posts 24-06-2005 03:53 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
I wasnt pointing something out, that we didnt know I was just stating that,

"You there YOUR ALL meant to be MAD"

*grinwink*

But that is what madness (not the 80s band) is all about.

Speaking nonsense.

MontyMontyMontyMontyMontyMontyMonty

No new posts 24-06-2005 11:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Indubitably!

No new posts 24-06-2005 14:42 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So, you aren't dubious that you are mad then?

No new posts 24-06-2005 14:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

no doubt at all we are all stark raving bonkers!!!

No new posts 25-06-2005 10:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As lonk as I am not stark raving naked bonkers. Big Grin

No new posts 25-06-2005 19:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

or bonking naked raving starks! Eek

No new posts 26-06-2005 03:06 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Without a webcam, how can we tell?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 26-06-2005 18:09 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Do you rrrrrreeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy want to know?

No new posts 26-06-2005 19:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Trust me they do Cool

No new posts 26-06-2005 23:01 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

I'm having transatlantic slang farts here....

Everyone is mad....(insane or angry?)

Does that mean everyone is pissed? (angry or drunk?)

And if they're pissed, should we just give them another frosty of lager to make them totally bollocksed? (on the floor or fucked?)

And if they are totally bollocksed, would that make them mad? (angry or insane?)

Uh....

Okay, it sounded cooler in my own brain....

Buffy goes over to her corner-------------> (Which she shares with SJ on occasion)

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 27-06-2005 04:18 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

Makes sense to me Buffy...of course I don't have any answers to your questions and am totally insane, ask my cat. Tongue

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 27-06-2005 06:47 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

LOL

Actually Buffy given previous posts most of that applies!!

No new posts 27-06-2005 13:39 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay dokey, here's what the British words mean, etc.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Buffy
I'm having transatlantic slang farts here....

Everyone is mad....(insane or angry?)

Mad - both angry or insane (which is wot all this is all about)

Does that mean everyone is pissed? (angry or drunk?)

Pissed - again both, but I think it's about drunkness (my favourite hobby)

And if they're pissed, should we just give them another frosty of lager to make them totally bollocksed? (on the floor or fucked?)

Pissed - Not about, not about, although not neccessarily with lager, but with any alcohol really. I think the word is in fact bollocked.

And if they are totally bollocksed, would that make them mad? (angry or insane?)

No really, just drunk and on the floor being sick and saying "You are my mate, you are." all the time.

Uh....

Okay, it sounded cooler in my own brain....

Come over to Britain and after a weeks drinking, you will be like one of us.

No new posts 29-06-2005 15:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: