Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Missed me?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Missed me?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Missed me? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi peoples! *Grins and waves* Anybody know where I left my video camera?

No new posts 10-12-2009 02:55 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I haven't come across it, but welcome back!

No new posts 10-12-2009 04:59 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Back!!
Animeclap

No new posts 10-12-2009 12:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great to see you around! Wave2

No new posts 10-12-2009 14:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Its in the storeroom chuck overlord

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 10-12-2009 16:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

WElcome back Ashke!

No new posts 10-12-2009 18:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome back, Ashke! Thumbsup

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-12-2009 21:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Jinpei borrowed it... thats the last time it was seen, at the time he was making his own action movie for some film festival and he tried to film a mecha while in flight ( he wanted a battle scene, got some fottage of lots of goons dying at the hands of other team members...)the last thing on there is the Condor seething as Jinpei shoved the video camera in his face for a close up shot...after that your camera started filming....blue skies and clouds....on its way back to your house from 10,000 feet in the air.
He says he's sorry that it didn't make it back to you and when the Snack J starts making some money...you could be waiting sometime for a replacement.

Well thats the story I got from the Swallow anyway...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 10-12-2009 at 21:28.
No new posts 10-12-2009 21:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Welcome back!Wave2

No new posts 11-12-2009 11:11 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

LOL! And here I thought I'd just misplaced it in the "Frisking" Room. My Bad! Nice to see this place is still active, and that theres still a bunch of old timers hanging around *Makes pointing gestures at Cep, Jun, Ebony, and Firebird* as well as people I haven't met yet.

*Bows Theatrically* Nice to meet/re-meet you! Now if you will excuse me, I need to swirly a swallow until he replaces my camera. Toilet3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ashke on 13-12-2009 at 06:28.
No new posts 13-12-2009 06:25 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: