Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » I'm so proud!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm so proud!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
I'm so proud! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My 12 year old son is playing basketball in a county league. The coach decided the boys could choose their own shirt numbers. Alex and another boy both wanted the number 2. The coach had them do a shoot out and Alex won. He turned to the other boy and told him 'No one questions the Condor's shots.'

I was so proud! Laugh2

No new posts 05-12-2009 22:02 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, honey. I'm so proud of YOU. That kid has been brought up right!

No new posts 05-12-2009 23:59 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Whoo hoo! Awesome! And I *love* the line! Condor

No new posts 06-12-2009 01:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

LOL...yes, you do have him trained right! That's fabulous!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-12-2009 01:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

HAHA... oh totally awesome!

You should be proud! Brag away!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 06-12-2009 03:13 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

I'll bet he's gonna be hell on the court, too. Hope his team does well. Our league doesn't start until January.

No new posts 06-12-2009 04:56 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

You surely have all the reasons of the world to be proud of your kid! Way to go, young Condor!

No new posts 06-12-2009 07:15 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
RE: I'm so proud! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
My 12 year old son is playing basketball in a county league. The coach decided the boys could choose their own shirt numbers. Alex and another boy both wanted the number 2. The coach had them do a shoot out and Alex won. He turned to the other boy and told him 'No one questions the Condor's shots.'

I was so proud! Laugh2

AWESOME!!!The next thing you know he'll be requesting his own race car....

No new posts 06-12-2009 10:33 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: I'm so proud! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock

I was so proud! Laugh2

AWESOME!!!The next thing you know he'll be requesting his own race car....

Ebony, he's nuts about cars already. He gets all the magazines and could tell you anything you wanted to know. He wants to be an engineer and designing cars is one of the things he wants to do. He's already talking about what car he wnats when he turns 16. I told him he better start saving his money.

No new posts 06-12-2009 13:56 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

He's a boy, and he's twelve. Yep, he likes cars.

No new posts 07-12-2009 01:08 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:

Thanks for the stereotyping. I can tell you from personal experience that this is not always true. Heck, I'm 46 now, and I'm still not very interested in cars.

James

No new posts 07-12-2009 02:08 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think its the idea of freedom that a car gives you that attracts most young people, until they have to make the monthly payment, get the insurance, pay for the gas and maintenance, etc.

No new posts 07-12-2009 02:27 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I guess there are exceptions to every stereotype. My BF, as far as I can tell, has been obsessed with cars his entire life, but he also loves to go shopping. Me, I'd rather stay home and do yardwork (and I usually do).

I congratulate your son, Becky, on his athletic skills and his good taste in team numbers!

No new posts 07-12-2009 03:40 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Hey, I'm a woman and I love cars! If only there were adequate roads in which one could speed up in our country I would love to! I'm not so in with makes, etc, but I do love the feeling of driving and feeling free and in command of the vehicle! I also love to play racing games on the computer or on the playstation!

No new posts 07-12-2009 08:33 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:

Thanks for the stereotyping. I can tell you from personal experience that this is not always true. Heck, I'm 46 now, and I'm still not very interested in cars.

James

As far as I can tell you live by the belief of who needs to settle for an interest in cars when there are so many mecha to chose from? Wink2

No new posts 07-12-2009 10:19 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan

But you'd still look hot behind the wheel of the G-2, James! Bigkiss

No new posts 07-12-2009 13:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Sorry, James. I work in the trades, and you can't swing an arm without hitting a car nut.

No new posts 07-12-2009 16:33 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: