Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What's your most interesting "Birdie" Dream...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your most interesting "Birdie" Dream...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

he certainly had the moody quality that would have suited him being Joe

No new posts 21-04-2009 06:21 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Last night, I received my latest copy of the Romantic Times Book Review magazine. It reviews any book that even has a man and woman look at each other.

They had an article about after the growing popularity of apocalypse books. That got me thinking about TJ's On the Run series so I went back to read some of it.

I woke up this morning remembering what I'd call just a dream scene. The team was in a large military looking vehicle. Jason was driving, of course. Tiny was beside him, Mark and Princess were in the center seats and Keyop was in a rear seat slumped asleep. Around and behind him were loads of equipment and supplies.

They were all dressed in a hodge-podge of olive, black and camouflage clothes and looked dirty, scruffy and tired, but determined.

Jason was driving across what looked like a desert that went in all directions.

No one was talking, but there was song playing in the background. I don't know the name or the artist. The lyrics I remember are or are something like:

All I ever wanted, all I ever needed
Was you in my arms.
Words are very unnecessary
They only lead to harm

I can still hear it in my head.

Fanfic material? Maybe.

No new posts 18-11-2009 22:04 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Well, how did they get there? Why aren't they in their birdie suits? What's going on?

Answer that, and you have a fic.

I have had dreams, but I don't remember them. Isolated images, but no context.

No new posts 18-11-2009 22:34 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Becky, the song is by Depeche Mode, It's called Enjoy the Silence.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/depeche+mod...e_20039358.html

If my story inspired that dream of yours (and a fic) then I've done something worthwhile. I'm not sure I'd term it as 'apocalyptic'... but it certainly is the end of the BOTP-existence as we're familiar with in the series.

No new posts 18-11-2009 23:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Ebony -- I think you are right, Cruise would make a perfect RI; I can even picture him with the small mustache and boots whose heals are 1/2" to an 1" higher than everyone else.

Becky -- I just reread TJ's On the Run series, too. I can really see where it might have influenced your dream.

Right now, my life is so messed up that my dreams are chaotic and the last one I remember was about grocery shopping and my groceries disappearing for the holiday meals. I'm not hosting this year! Confused2

No new posts 18-11-2009 23:19 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ, I didn't think of On the Run as apocalyptic so much as a drastic change in the world for our favorite characters, all the way down to their memories.

I also recently watched the Resident Evil movies and that keeps coming to mind now.

Our heroes' world changed forever and the enemy is now zombies?

I'm a victim of overactive imagination syndrom.

No new posts 19-11-2009 00:56 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

The last Gatch dream that I remember was a recent one but I only recall tiny bits of it with which I cannot make a whole story! Forgive me but I'm always fixed with Gatch F and my dream was taking place somewhere in that series with Egobossler, etc. I was Ken (what's new?!) and the whole team was in a kind of mission which, as I said, I cannot remember what it was or dealt with. I only remember clearly that every time Ken (i.e. me) had the chance to win the battle with his enemy, the fatigue and consequences of his illness took the toll over him and he never managed to defeat Egobossler when combatting in person. I also recall a lot of tenderness between Ken and Jun, especially when the Swan showed that she cared about him not feeling well in a very emotional manner. Even Joe had a big part in this dream as he always was there to support Ken and to take command when the Eagle wasn't capable to do so! I wish I could remember every bit clearly!

TJ, I have to read your "On the run" series! I'm itching with curiosity!

No new posts 19-11-2009 18:37 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
I was Ken (what's new?!)

I do that as well gatchamarie. I find it funny how I dream from the Eagle's POV and he is my favourite character, and yet I feel I most closely resemble the Owl's character.

I had to be the lowly Owl on the board just to keep his character recognized.

No new posts 19-11-2009 19:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Marie, your dream sounds great, and very consistent with the series! I think you need to write this up.... Poke

Whenever you have time, you can read my On the Run series. It will still be there. Wink

No new posts 19-11-2009 19:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I never dream I'm the character. It's always like I'm watching it on TV.

No new posts 19-11-2009 21:08 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My overactive imagination is starting to fill in the whys of my dream. I don't know if I'll get a fic out of it, but we'll see. Not that I don't already have enough fics in the works. Thinking

No new posts 19-11-2009 21:12 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I find it funny how I dream from the Eagle's POV and he is my favourite character, and yet I feel I most closely resemble the Owl's character.

I had to be the lowly Owl on the board just to keep his character recognized.

Opposite characters attract each other!Wink1

But wait ... I associate my character with the Eagle's and he's also my favorite! Perhaps my theory isn't that right! Or maybe perhaps the Eagle had a change in character a lot of times ... who knows?!!!! CD, don't you think that, maybe, you have some Eagle in you?!

No new posts 20-11-2009 08:41 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Whenever you have time, you can read my On the Run series. It will still be there. Wink

Count on it!!

No new posts 20-11-2009 08:42 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I don't know if I'll get a fic out of it, but we'll see. Not that I don't already have enough fics in the works. Thinking

You can always jot down some notes for the future just to make sure you don't forget the main points! We can wait ... don't worry!

No new posts 20-11-2009 08:47 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Okay, I had a weird dream last night and I woke up able to remember it clearly.

It's been a while now since I was in grad school, but in the dream I was walking across a university campus and talking to my advisor about a book I'd read recently (in real life), but the man I was talking to wasn't my real-life advisor

It was Dr. Nambu.

Now why couldn't I have a dream with Joe in it, damn it?!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 17-01-2010 at 16:06.
No new posts 17-01-2010 16:05 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nambu could introduce you to Joe, Ib. If you followed him around, you'd be bound to run into the team.

I've started a fic based on my dream. I've filled in a piece or two but still have lots to figure out.

No new posts 17-01-2010 17:23 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Be careful, LB ... in another dream Dr. Nambu might ask you to be a member of the SNT!!! ... the good thing is that then you might meet Joe!

No new posts 17-01-2010 19:17 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't even want to think about what it means that you're reaming about Dr. Nambu! Eek3

No new posts 25-01-2010 15:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

None yet. The closest I've gotten to a birdie dream is cosplaying as Eagle at a con. Don't know if I ever will though. There's a place I found selling an Eagle costume that looks REALLY nice! But here's the problem:It's $240!!!! Come on! $240 for a costume???

No new posts 25-01-2010 15:22 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Come to COmic Con in San Diego, Darkwater! I do a Swan and an Eagle Cosplay. But not at the same time. Wink

No new posts 25-01-2010 16:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: