Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » A 'Condor Joe' video on youtube 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A 'Condor Joe' video on youtube 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
A 'Condor Joe' video on youtube Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maybe lots of you have already seen this (it was posted in July), but I just came across it for the first time today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irRRUq_t4lg

I think it's a really good compilation of great Condor moments from the first series! Condor

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 07-11-2009 at 22:22.
No new posts 07-11-2009 22:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you LB, you are correct that is great.
Some of those moments I do not remember - shows I really did not focus on the Condor Moments very much ... Wink

No new posts 07-11-2009 23:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good find LB. I don't remember all those scenes either.

Where did the one where Jinpei is looking in the trailer window come from? Actually, I think that's the best picture I've seen of the trailer.

No new posts 08-11-2009 01:14 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock

Where did the one where Jinpei is looking in the trailer window come from? Actually, I think that's the best picture I've seen of the trailer.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wondered that. I watched it a few times trying to place that scene, most of the others I recognized or were at least familiar, but that one threw me.

No new posts 08-11-2009 01:19 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

That's a great montage! And here I didn't even realize that was Joe's theme! Roll

No new posts 08-11-2009 01:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Cool! The picture of Jinpei looking into Joe's trailer was used in a preview for one of the ending shows...when the team was looking for Joe. They didn't put that part in the actual episode, though.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-11-2009 01:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock

That is one of the scenes I wondered about as well.

Thank you Springie for clarify for us where it came from.

No new posts 08-11-2009 01:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
The picture of Jinpei looking into Joe's trailer was used in a preview for one of the ending shows...

Specifically it's from the previews for episode #104 that came at the end of episode #103.

quote:
And here I didn't even realize that was Joe's theme!

Offically it isn't, but that's what many fans refer to it as. The true name for that is "T.E.E."

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 08-11-2009 at 07:10.
No new posts 08-11-2009 07:09 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I recognize it as the music that plays at the end of episode 103, when Joe has just been shot and is seeing visions of his teammates, but right now, I can't recall any other specific times it was used. Can anyone else?

No new posts 08-11-2009 15:28 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for sending this, LB! In fact, I'm one of those that did not have the chance to encounter it from when it was posted! It's a very cool find!

No new posts 08-11-2009 15:49 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Thanks for finding that LB! This is the first time I've seen it.

No new posts 08-11-2009 16:47 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Cool vid! It shows the many sides, and emotions, of the Condor. It's interesting how you can also see how the chanracter "grew" during the series... Much like Ken did (they both actually look "younger" in the beginning of the series than they do at the end - one of the many attention-to-detail items I love about the series!)

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 08-11-2009 20:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

sweet viewing..can't ever get enough of Condor Joe... I think the scene with Jinpei looking in the widow was used in the OAV also.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 09-11-2009 02:54 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
It's interesting how you can also see how the chanracter "grew" during the series... Much like Ken did (they both actually look "younger" in the beginning of the series than they do at the end - one of the many attention-to-detail items I love about the series!)

You're so right, Hino! And this goes on through the second and third series also!

No new posts 09-11-2009 11:46 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I can't recall any other specific times it was used. Can anyone else?

Try episode #101.

quote:
I think the scene with Jinpei looking in the widow was used in the OAV also.

No, the team didn't have time to go looking for Joe in the OAVs.

James

No new posts 11-11-2009 00:23 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan

quote:
I can't recall any other specific times it was used. Can anyone else?

Try episode #101.

Thanks! I watched episode 101 again -It plays after Ken and Joe's fist fight, and again near the end of the episode, when Ken and Jun get captured by Galactor in the swamp, and after Joe rescues them.

quote:
Offically it isn't, but that's what many fans refer to it as. The true name for that is "T.E.E."

It does seem to tie in somewhat to Joe's story arc in the final episodes, though I notice that during his attack on the cobra mecha, the music changes to the "dare da" music (which I tend to associate more with Ken).

Is it known what "T.E.E." stands for?

No new posts 11-11-2009 17:16 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Thanks! I watched episode 101 again -It plays after Ken and Joe's fist fight, and again near the end of the episode, when Ken and Jun get captured by Galactor in the swamp, and after Joe rescues them.

It's also the music used to end the episode.

quote:

Sadly, no.

James

No new posts 11-11-2009 18:17 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

The End of an Era. Wink

No new posts 11-11-2009 18:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Jumping

No new posts 11-11-2009 21:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

The End of an Era. Wink

Hey, that fits the letters and makes a lot of sense, as the piece seems to be used only in some of the final episodes!

No new posts 12-11-2009 20:44 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: