Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Halloween!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Halloween!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Happy Halloween! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

With Halloween only a week away, I thought it might be fun to pull out some Halloween themed Gatch pieces...a few of these are new this year...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-10-2009 14:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's some from Wendy...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 24-10-2009 at 14:21.
No new posts 24-10-2009 14:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

...and a couple of things from last year...

No new posts 24-10-2009 14:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I love that first one Springie esp the owl all bandages up and the Swallow in his pikachu costume. Definite blackmail material for later

No new posts 24-10-2009 14:57 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Those are awesome, Springie! I think my favorite is the Thriller one... Big Grin

No new posts 24-10-2009 16:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for all of those Springie.
I love the first one with the Condor as Freddie and the Swallow as Pikachu. Those really suit the characters. The Swan makes a beautiful witch as well.

No new posts 24-10-2009 20:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for the pics, Springie! My favorite is the "Thriller" one also!

No new posts 24-10-2009 20:47 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

All of these are great. I cracked up seeing G-2 as Freddy Krugar. Claws instead of feather shuriken. Seems to fit in just fine.

No new posts 25-10-2009 00:11 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

You've put together a great collection, Springie!

I remember that pumpkin-drawing site from last year -do you remember what it was called?

No new posts 25-10-2009 13:12 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't remember, but I'll see if I can find it...it was fun!

No new posts 25-10-2009 14:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Great stuff, Springie! I love the first pic, with all the future birdies in their Halloween costumes. I love the idea of the Condor as Freddie Kruger and Jinpei as Pikachu!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 25-10-2009 19:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I'm having a terrible time finding that old pumpkin carving site, but I *did * find this....teehee...

Pumpkin Carving 2

No new posts 28-10-2009 22:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

This game was kinda fun...Pumpkin Game

No new posts 28-10-2009 22:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Well I'm having a terrible time finding that old pumpkin carving site, but I *did * find this....teehee...

Pumpkin Carving 2

Ooooo, my ... I had my volume up high and my dog and cats jumped at that..... I jumped when they did, or maybe it was we all jumped together. LOL

No new posts 28-10-2009 22:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ummmm, I think the original link you used has disappeared. I tried it and there was an error.

But you mentioned it was a virtual pumpkin caving site. when I typed that into google I got this site: Pumpkin carving

I am not sure if it is the same one as you used Springie ... a year ago was so long ago, I can not remember. Wink but the final results look the same.

Have fun everyone ......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-10-2009 at 22:54.
No new posts 28-10-2009 22:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

That's the right one, CD! Thanks!! Animeclap

No new posts 28-10-2009 22:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Always there to back you up Springie ... That is what us Owls are for. Wink

No new posts 28-10-2009 22:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Ummmm, I think the original link you used has disappeared. I tried it and there was an error.

But you mentioned it was a virtual pumpkin caving site. when I typed that into google I got this site: Pumpkin carving

Ooh, I think you've found it, CD, with a new URL. Thanks!

No new posts 29-10-2009 03:09 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

those pics look great Springie... I love the one with Ken dressed as Katse, and Jun taking him down, along with the MJ song.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 29-10-2009 03:21 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: