Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » N00b Greeting
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page N00b Greeting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChildofSosai-x ChildofSosai-x is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2009

spacer
Big Grin N00b Greeting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animekiss

so how are you all
I am very old
I was brought here by Springie from deviant art
I want to thank the site for the refference images
and I will look forward to procrastinating away some time Big Grin
feel free to show me around.

Also if Paul Dinni ruins the CGI gatchaman movie
I will unleash terror!!! TERROR!

cheers!
AND Bessings to you all
*steals galactor soldier shoes for no reason*

No new posts 19-10-2009 00:45 ChildofSosai-x is offline Send an Email to ChildofSosai-x Homepage of ChildofSosai-x Search for Posts by ChildofSosai-x Add ChildofSosai-x to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great to see you here, Child of Sosai! welcome Feel free to sink into our mutual obsession. You've definitely found the place for that! Wave2

And we love artists, here! So that just makes you doubly welcome! Big Grin

No new posts 19-10-2009 01:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, welcome to Gatchamania! welcome

We've all been admiring the flash trailer that you have over at Deviant Art -amazing work, that!

And don't worry about Paul Dini -the latest word from him is that he's no longer working on the Gatchaman movie, and hasn't been for some time.

http://gatchablog.blogspot.com/2009/09/p...oe-asakura.html

You've found a great way to procrastinate for sure, here, and I don't worry about your age -according to your profile you are younger than me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 19-10-2009 at 01:16.
No new posts 19-10-2009 01:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Welcome, ChildofSosai-x! Thank Springie for having dragged you here as it's sure that you're going to enjoy your stay and do not hesitate to show us more of your work!

As to your age, well, you're younger than me also! Do not be ashamed as it's good to return being a child ... Gatchaman takes us back to a lot of memories!baby2

No new posts 19-10-2009 05:14 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

He made it! Here's another artist with kewlpics and animations!!

So glad you made it here COSX! And yes, you are younger than me, too! There are some younger folks here, too...but many of us grew up in the 70's. I love Gatchaman, but BOTP was my first love!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-10-2009 09:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hello Benny! Welcome on our little Gatch corner!!
Cograts to Springie for luring our new member !

#Amy is so happy to have an artist Gallactor newbie# whoo

No new posts 19-10-2009 10:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Text YAY! *where to next?* Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy to be here, and happy I am welcomed Big Grin
even happier I am not so old! I'll try to gather as many links and goodies as I can Tongue
and plz lemme kno where to do this that n' the other thing, next!

No new posts 19-10-2009 12:35 ChildofSosai-x is offline Send an Email to ChildofSosai-x Homepage of ChildofSosai-x Search for Posts by ChildofSosai-x Add ChildofSosai-x to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

This: you can do it here.

That: you can do it wherever you want.

Anything Else: go to the Rubber Room.

Just kidding! Let's see... there's the General Section, Episode Reviews, an Artists Section... these are all labeled from the main Forum page. The Rubber Room is for things of a more 'risque' nature that is restricted to over 18s.

No new posts 19-10-2009 12:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Big Grin SWEEEET haha Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Welcome, ChildofSosai-x! Thank Springie for having dragged you here as it's sure that you're going to enjoy your stay and do not hesitate to show us more of your work!

As to your age, well, you're younger than me also! Do not be ashamed as it's good to return being a child ... Gatchaman takes us back to a lot of memories!baby2

Now Paul can go ruin something else! He's doin fine in Clone wars s2 (I feared he would ruin Ken the eagle
and the origin in the project by making him a jerk the way Paul did with superman, he should stick to batman...
I rather see Tatsunoko productions
http://www.tatsunoko.co.jp/english/index.html
( who is having a B-day this oct 19th (TODAY!)

happy birfffff day o bringers of gatchaman!!!
also thaning Frank for bringin em to the US...
I have to!
Big Grin

No new posts 19-10-2009 12:41 ChildofSosai-x is offline Send an Email to ChildofSosai-x Homepage of ChildofSosai-x Search for Posts by ChildofSosai-x Add ChildofSosai-x to your Buddy List
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

spacer

shweeeet!
well I'm not the controvertial type so much as the
batty in the bell free type Big Grin

thanks for the heads up!... I wonder where I can cmment next.

must be the Sossai conditioning!

I am planning to so some gatchaman related jokes in a flash
and it will include darkstalkers so more capcom humor is included... I will pick a clan later hehehe
we can all guess though which clan Iam headed to

cheers!

Birthday1 tatsunoko productions!

No new posts 19-10-2009 12:46 ChildofSosai-x is offline Send an Email to ChildofSosai-x Homepage of ChildofSosai-x Search for Posts by ChildofSosai-x Add ChildofSosai-x to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

You're right, ChildofSosai-x! It's 47 years since Tatsunoko Production Co Ltd was established! Thanks for reminding an absentminded person like me! Animeparty

From what you have written earlier I might just hope you could join the Eagle clan! Am I right?! If so, do not hesitate ... join us quick!Eagle

No new posts 19-10-2009 19:05 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Welcome Child of Sosai! Most of us got here after hearing about it from another member.

I, too, enjoyed your work in Deviant Art. I look forward to seeing more here.

No new posts 19-10-2009 20:13 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome ChildofSosai-x.
Nice to see new faces around here especially ones who make great animations like you do.

Feel free to post more and any pics you have as well. Bounce2

No new posts 19-10-2009 21:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

welcome to the insanity

No new posts 24-10-2009 15:01 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome der me ol'fruit King2 enjoy your stay!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-10-2009 13:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hello and welcome, Child of Sosai!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 25-10-2009 19:51 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: