Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Gatchamania 1999-2009
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchamania 1999-2009
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Shocked Gatchamania 1999-2009 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Beleive it or not, Gatchamania has existed for TEN YEARS!

Back when it first started, it was under a .com address, but was eventually moved to a .net. The site has had its fair share of drama, but has managed to persevere.

With the upcoming release of Gatchaman on the silver screen, there may be a surge of interest in our favorite anime like never seen before.

So here's to another ten great years! Drunk

Katse

No new posts 16-10-2009 14:05 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Whoo hoo! woohoo Let's par-tay! Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4 Overload

No new posts 16-10-2009 16:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the honor of our beloved site Birthday1 ! May we have plenty Gatchmaniacs around!

No new posts 16-10-2009 16:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Happy Birthday Gatchamania! Let's all make a toast for the best site around! Animecheers Hope that many other Gatchaman fans join us!

No new posts 16-10-2009 17:17 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Yesss! The Gatch mania will conquer the internet! Resistance is futile!

No new posts 16-10-2009 17:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

My god, everybody is celebrating everything this year.

2009 seems to be a starnge year with everybody celebrate anything and it's a terrrible time to be a celebrity as a lot of them do seem died during the summer.

No new posts 16-10-2009 19:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I can't believe it took me so long to find it. Now if I can just figure out how to create my very own avatar.

No new posts 16-10-2009 21:01 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

This calls for a celebration...or at least a picture! I'll try to make one as soon as I have some time...Animeparty

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-10-2009 23:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Is this site really that old? That is great news.
I am glad I found it and have enjoyed meeting all you fellow Gatchamanias.

As for Partying, count me in I could do with a great party right now. Just point me in the direction of the Eagle and I will be very happy.

No new posts 16-10-2009 23:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I can't believe it took me so long to find it. Now if I can just figure out how to create my very own avatar.

If you go into your profile, then avatar then either choose a pic already there or upload a pic from your computer then click onto submit and Bob your uncle you got a cool avatar.

No new posts 17-10-2009 07:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Oh my has it really been that long!

No new posts 17-10-2009 11:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It really is hard to believe that this site is ten years old. I'd never even heard of Gatchaman until late in 2006!

Here's to ten more years!! Pint

Party4

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock

Let me know if you need any help resizing or altering a pic -I'm always eager to see more Condor avatars here!

(Actually, the offer goes to anyone here, regardless of clan.)

No new posts 17-10-2009 17:12 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

If you go into your profile, then avatar then either choose a pic already there or upload a pic from your computer then click onto submit and Bob your uncle you got a cool avatar.

Thanks Metaliant!

No new posts 17-10-2009 23:22 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Now thats something to Celebrate!!!!drumming dancing Dog Drummer Drunk Drunk Lets gte this birthday party rockin Gatchaman style!!!

No new posts 18-10-2009 08:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wow, 10 years! Happy Birthday, Gatchamania! Here's to 10 more - and 10 after that, and 10 after that... Animeparty

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-10-2009 14:38 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
ChildofSosai-x ChildofSosai-x is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2009

spacer

Animelol
2 cheers for longivety of fandom!
hip hip horray hip hip horrayyy

thats good to know Big Grin
I probably entered here many times as
a lurker
n thanks to youguys I made my movie!
YAY

*is grateful to the site!

No new posts 20-10-2009 00:44 ChildofSosai-x is offline Send an Email to ChildofSosai-x Homepage of ChildofSosai-x Search for Posts by ChildofSosai-x Add ChildofSosai-x to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Woot woot! Ten years ... aweeeeesome.....

Congrats to Gatchamania!!

Now where's the table with the drinks? I'll make the shots!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 20-10-2009 09:05 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Wow Clap It's hard to believe and here's to all the great members we have had over the years old and new! Drunk

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-10-2009 19:31 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Jinpei is saying, "You don't think you're gonna pass off that bakery cake as yours, do ya, Sis?" Teehee...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-10-2009 00:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Looks awesome. Springie! Bowdown

No new posts 23-10-2009 00:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: