Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » For all of my American friends.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For all of my American friends.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
For all of my American friends. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have question for you....and I know its probably dumb....but...ahhh...Blushing

What is Kool-aid???

I can across it in a recipe for Play Do on the net.

(I'm looking for toddler craft ideas.)

No new posts 15-10-2009 11:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Kool-Aid is a powdered drink mix that you can buy in the store. It's super cheap, partly because it has no sugar in it. This is one of the advertising features: that Moms can 'control the sugar' by adding as much or as little as they like.

As far as Play-Doh goes, they probably want you to use it because it has a strong color in the powder. A substitute would be any kind of strongly-colored drink mix powder.

No new posts 15-10-2009 12:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Or another substitute would be (could be) a few drops of food colouring. The other reason kindergarten teachers like the Kool-aid is that is give the play-do a nice smell(scent.)

No new posts 15-10-2009 14:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer
RE: For all of my American friends. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I have question for you....and I know its probably dumb....but...ahhh...Blushing

What is Kool-aid???

I can across it in a recipe for Play Do on the net.

(I'm looking for toddler craft ideas.)

hahhaahahaha  

No new posts 16-10-2009 05:30 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

More specifically it's basically a Fruit Punch mix.

And it's okay Ebony, I was talking with coworkers the other day how some people living here, didn't know about PB&J or Mac and Cheese having been raised by a Mexican family.

No new posts 16-10-2009 06:59 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cain Highwind
Mac and Cheese

And as any self-respecting Canadian knows, that's 'KD', or Kraft Dinner. Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 16-10-2009 at 13:40.
No new posts 16-10-2009 13:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

While they have answered the question as to what it is Ebony. My question to you would be... would you like some sent sometime?

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-10-2009 15:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks all....Now I know what it is, I don't need it in my Play doh...for the kids. mmm wondering if we can mould a God Pheniox out of it...just for fun!

the thread got lost on me...

Can you believe I didn't taste Macdonalds until I turned 18yrs old and then I hated the burger because it didn't have beetroot on it and BBQ sauce.

I lived in a town that didn't have a Macca's until I left town. Yep I grew up without Macdonalds!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 20-10-2009 at 09:41.
No new posts 20-10-2009 09:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

You really weren't missing much. So much better fast food places.

No new posts 20-10-2009 17:52 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

We had the Tiki take away!! That was interesting...Deep fried everything.

I wonder if Met eats deep fried Mars Bars...now thats a heart stopper fix...

No new posts 20-10-2009 23:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: