Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Yeah, it's me again.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yeah, it's me again.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Katse
Just popping in

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-10-2009

spacer
Shocked Yeah, it's me again. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please hold your applause. It's me, the originator of this silly site.

And she has completely forgotten her original log-in and cannot for the life of her retrieve her old password.

But she's back! Life has had her by the throat for so many years her neck is now 8 feet long. But she's managed to survive (though some times, just barely).

She wants to connect with all of you--the ancient ones that still remember her fondly (hopefully fondly), and the new ones that think of her only as a myth (if they ever heard of her at all!).

Best way to greet me is on Facebook (I live there most of the time while working on my business and doing schoolwork) at my sexy profile page. . Please, let me back in the fold! (Or I'll have to eat all of you).

Katse

No new posts 15-10-2009 02:08 Katse is offline Send an Email to Katse Search for Posts by Katse Add Katse to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Never mind, I found my nickname in the members list and got my old membership back.

Ahhh...feels good to be in the old clothes again. Just a little tight in some areas....

Kaste

No new posts 15-10-2009 02:16 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hugs Berg Katse!!! I know you've had a rough few years and I hope its settled down for you now... (That man in the white cape and blue gloves and says things like "I am the white shadow..." is the bane of your exisitence!) Long time no see!!! I'm glad that you finally managed to climb up out of the Volcano and in one piece too!

Welcome back! Drunk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 15-10-2009 at 07:53.
No new posts 15-10-2009 03:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Ebby! It was quite a climb, I'll say that much! Left my gall bladder somewhere down there, surprised there was an operating team available at that level, but good thing they were!

Now I'd like to return to the realm of the somewhat normal. (Ah, who am I kidding? We run around in terribly outdated bodysuits pretending to be cats and birds. How normal is that?) I hope I can fit in somewhere here. There has to be a shadowy corner around here somewhere...

Katse

No new posts 15-10-2009 03:49 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Hey hey!!!

Well welcome back, dear ... We've missed you!

I have a darkened corner over there that you are most welcome to play in if you like ... I warn thee that it is what I term "The Corner O' Deviants" (did I even spell that right??) But there is plenty of good booze and yummy snacks... and a soft beanbag that you'll never be able to climb out of without help...

Welcome back!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 15-10-2009 09:28 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Back. I can promise you a warm corner, but I do not think you will find a "dark" one. Members on this site tend to have the capability to light up all corners, pulling you out of hiding and "making" you participate. Especially if you show any sign of creating new threads - it must mean you really do want to be in the light wit the rest of us.

Once again welcome back, it will be great to get to know you better. Animegiggle

No new posts 15-10-2009 11:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Welcome back Katse :-)

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 15-10-2009 11:48 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I agree with CD.... no need for dark corners here! You're among similar nuts who dress up as cats and birds and blue people and who knows what else?

Great to see you here, Katse!

No new posts 15-10-2009 12:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It's nice to meet you, Katse. I'm glad you've come back to rejoin the fun here!

No new posts 15-10-2009 15:08 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Welcome back Lord Katse! Your humble minion hails you! Bowdown

I hope the nasty lady called Life will be nicer with you from now on!

No new posts 15-10-2009 16:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Same, here, welcome back.

No new posts 15-10-2009 18:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Welcome back from a newer member to this site but long bird fan.

No new posts 15-10-2009 19:41 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

A spot light flints around the forum... the crowd goes wild... "There she is!" They cry out with Joy...

Berg Katse looks up shyly from her dark corner of the world... Once again she is embraced by those who understand her need for...Gatchaman!!! They all share the same addiction!

No new posts 16-10-2009 08:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Well hello there good to see another old face returning to the fold!

No new posts 16-10-2009 11:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Old face is right! Damn you, wrinkles! Wink

Katse

No new posts 16-10-2009 13:59 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Welcome back Berg Katse... I'm glad to read that you made it through the tough times that Lady life has thrown at you.

And yes we are all fans of the birds, and he/she males dressed like a cat (somewhat). So no need to hide in dark corners.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-10-2009 15:07 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Welcome back, Katse, from one of the new members of this site! If there are any dark corners here I've never seen or found myself in one! It's just a great pleasure to be part of it! Hope we'll see more of you from now on! The sun is up ... another day has begun leaving all the dark shadows behind (white shadows only allowed!)!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 16-10-2009 at 17:11.
No new posts 16-10-2009 17:10 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Hi Katse, and welcome back! Glad that you're able to rejoin us!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-10-2009 15:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Katse! Good to have you back! And just in time to celebrate 10 years! Woohoo! Wave1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-10-2009 15:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: