Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Disney Twisted Princesses
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disney Twisted Princesses
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kitten415
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-03-2006

spacer
Shocked Disney Twisted Princesses Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So I was checking out Adultswim and stumbled upon this website. Since Halloween is at the end of this month I thought I would share.

Now I am a fan of Disney and in no way am trying to attack them. That being said, if you don't like images of Disney princesses turned dark side PLEASE DON'T VIEW!!!

http://jeftoonportfolio.blogspot.com/200...d-princess.html

No new posts 08-10-2009 18:14 kitten415 is offline Send an Email to kitten415 Search for Posts by kitten415 Add kitten415 to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So, which of those skulls on Pocahontas belonged to John Smith?

No new posts 08-10-2009 23:33 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
So, which of those skulls on Pocahontas belonged to John Smith?

Laugh2

The one that isn't John Rolfe's?

The one of Snow White is the most disturbing to me -I will never see her relationship with the seven dwarfs in the same way again!

No new posts 09-10-2009 00:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh god ... I LOVE these!!!!

Thank you for sharing...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 09-10-2009 00:50 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I've seen those few days ago! They're so twisted! Loved them!

No new posts 09-10-2009 05:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Interesting... whoever did those has a creative imagination!

No new posts 09-10-2009 12:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Interesting, creative and lovely art, but I'll surely never show them to my four-year-old daughter who loves Disney Princesses!

No new posts 09-10-2009 17:41 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Hot Disney princes
Oh, how much I want similar Gatch boys images...

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 09-10-2009 18:38 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Interesting... but there are some similar pictures of our Gatch men out there. Let's see...

One of Springie's...

Not sure who did this one:

And from Emby:

By Elizabeth Ryan:

No new posts 09-10-2009 19:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

I mean it would be cool to see Gatch images by David Kawena , the author of those Disney princes images.
But these pictures are good too!

Breathe in and breathe out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 09-10-2009 at 19:18.
No new posts 09-10-2009 19:15 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
Hot Disney princes
Oh, how much I want similar Gatch boys images...

I'd be Drool1 at Ego! And the Gatch girls too. I wonder if he'll chose male or female Katse!

No new posts 10-10-2009 06:21 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh my! Those twisted princesses are very disturbing...especially Snow White!

The Princes are awesome! What beautiful work! Prince Eric was always my fave...even though he was a bit ditzy...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-10-2009 13:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

I have to say, even as a guy, those Princes looked hawt. I mean it's well done artwork anyhow >.>

On a slightly related note, if you think that Dinsey Twisted Princesses art is wild, have you guys seen some of that Epic Mickey concept art that's getting a LOT of buzz right now? The big difference here is that this is an OFFICIAL project in the works.

http://www.joystiq.com/photos/epic-mickey-concept-art/
http://gameinformer.com/mag/mickey.aspx

No new posts 11-10-2009 03:52 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That looks really cool! I'm looking forward to seeing that game come out!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-10-2009 09:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: