Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » But.. but... It's only a game!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page But.. but... It's only a game!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If the incense isn't too strong, I've a room and desk and computer you can chain yourself to (assuming you're serious about that latest project). We'll have to hide the plushie doll from the kids, though.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-06-2005 16:59 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Cricket for your hospitality! The current incence du jour is vanilla. Nice and clean scent.

The plushie doll is my inspiration for the latest project. And yes, I'm serious!

Big Grin

No new posts 15-06-2005 17:30 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Hey hey hey!..didnt know there was a Ken Plushie doll about?!!Drool1

No need to pack straight away!

* gets Lola comfy in large bean bag, offering her iced tea*

Settle back and spill the beans..what new project??!!

IS there a new fanfic in the works?..huh? huh? huh? Banana

No new posts 16-06-2005 14:15 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

There are, in fact, 2 different kinds of Ken plushie.

One is soft and round, the other is vinyl-y and has big feet. I suppose the vinyl foot-blessed one is the sexiest.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 16-06-2005 15:37 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ken? Uh, Lola, I thought your project was about Jason.

I'm more and more convinced it'll be worth the bribe.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 16-06-2005 18:11 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

No new posts 17-06-2005 16:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Lola,

You could always just evict Imicondor. I am sure someone would help.

Better yet get Imi to pay rent!!!

No new posts 17-06-2005 18:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Eviction....hmmm....well, I did think about that. However, Imi has some pretty big guns and I'm on the wrong side of them.

So, I'll sit here all comfy in the bean bag chair and tell Imi a nice a little story that doesn't have an ending yet. My Ken dolll ( the one with the big feet) is my inspiration, however Cricket is right, I think I'm going to need a Jason doll for this one.

No new posts 17-06-2005 18:55 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Have you thought of getting bigger guns?

2guns

No new posts 18-06-2005 01:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

The Condor is probably going to always be one better in the big gun department Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-06-2005 09:17 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and is just as ready to push buttons as he is trigger happy.

Big Grin and Tongue to Firebird and Melaliant for their suggestions!

So whats this about a big footed vinyl Ken Doll plushie? Big footed??????? Where on earth did ya see a big footed Ken ?

This I gotta hear!

No new posts 18-06-2005 16:45 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Big feet? Compensating for or indicitive of?

Oh, my.

I think I'll read it when the kids are no where near.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 20-06-2005 18:17 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yes.....................................................Winknudge

No new posts 20-06-2005 19:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aaaargh , Im going to go nuts!

please have mercy, Im reduced to begging now .Bowdown .WHERE is this fic on a big footed Ken??!!!
LookingLookingLookingLookingLooking

No new posts 21-06-2005 15:58 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hee hee....

I'm afraid that this thread grew a life (and feet ) of it's own...

Perhaps I can clarify:

Cricket has challenged me to finish a story I started. It's Jason/Princess story. I don't want to post it here cause it's not finished and I've already posted at 3 other places unfinished.

The Ken Plushie doll should actually be a Jason doll as inspiration to finish the fic. But I like Ken much better.

Meridian has suggested the Ken with Big Feet doll over the Plushie Doll as inspiration. I'll take either, but prefer the Big Feet....

And because I relish the site of a Begging Imi, I've privately emailed you the unfinished story....

Are we cool, now? Smile

No new posts 21-06-2005 17:23 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

hehehe, though I think the cruelty to Imi condor may not go your way Lola sweets. Remember the poor cows!!

Bluevscows

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 22-06-2005 09:40 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aye, cruelty to Imi indeed!!.

Cruelty to have promised fic go missing into cyberspace!

Just WHERE did you email this fic Lols? Ive been searching over two hours, in pm area and even in email system and STILL cant locate fic! Confused

Chain me up, shoot me, whip me, boil me in oil, it wont torture me as much as having quivering anticipation of this fic , even in its unfinished form, turn into SHEER WRITHING AGONY at its mysterious non-appearance..

(Anyone who has known me long enough can attest to my avaricious appetite for fanfics, and my crazed tantrums, if I dont get my "fix" quickly enough. )

Lolla , please could you pm (private message ) it to me instead ?

please?

*Smooch2 ya and drags self and plushies to bed praying next 24 hours go by quickly *

No new posts 22-06-2005 15:01 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

You mean the fics in the fanfics section? Cool

Oh thats easy....I could tell you...but erm....

I'd have to frisk you Big Grin

No new posts 23-06-2005 00:52 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Imi,

Are you sure you like fics?

I mean it could all be just your imagination. Still waiting for your one by the way

No new posts 23-06-2005 16:46 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

...or any more o'that doggeral! Baaa

No new posts 25-06-2005 12:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: