Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Celebrating Monty Python's Flying Circus
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Celebrating Monty Python's Flying Circus
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Celebrating Monty Python's Flying Circus Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Over the weekend BBC 2 and Comedy Central in Britain has celebrate the 40th birthday of one of the greatest comedy teams, so happy birthday to them, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

No new posts 05-10-2009 17:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has it really been that long?

I can remember being very young -probably under 5- and seeing a bit of the Holy Grail on TV. It was the scene where Arthur fights the Black Knight in the forest and ends up cutting off his arms and legs -I was horrified!

It was probably ten years after that before I saw that scene again (and the entire movie) and by then, I thought it was hysterically funny.

No new posts 06-10-2009 00:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember it used to show late here and sometimes past my bedtime when I was a kid but I used to sneak out and watch it with the sound down low. Sometimes I would get caught but it was worth it to see the greatest comedy show ever! Happy Anniversary Monty Python!

No new posts 06-10-2009 15:17 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: