Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » If you could redesign the God Phoenix...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If you could redesign the God Phoenix...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer
If you could redesign the God Phoenix... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How would you change it.I want it to have forward-swept wings,2 engines that resemble the GN Drives in Gundam 00,a stealthy paintjob,slight and subtle(VERY SUBTLE)Bird features,and some guns that don't require the Bird Missiles to be loaded,a design close to the OAV and the SR-71 Blackbird,and a bitching display of fireworks as the Firebird Technique is used.

No new posts 29-04-2009 23:49 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

SEAT HARNESSES!

No new posts 29-09-2009 23:07 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How about a black version of the Phoenix in the OAV?

No new posts 29-09-2009 23:52 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
SEAT HARNESSES!

Good point!

No new posts 30-09-2009 10:59 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

Yeah,the last thing the Science Ninja Team needs is a ticket for not buckling up.

No new posts 30-09-2009 13:56 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I always thought it was ridiculous that the team were tossed around almost every episode.

Oh, and a proper gunnery position for firing Bird Missiles. With some way to count how many were fired, and how many are left.

A couple of seats for passengers.

Is there a restroom on the God Phoenix?

No new posts 01-10-2009 23:46 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
Is there a restroom on the God Phoenix?

Presumably, since they do spend a VERY long time in there at times. But then, do the guys have flys? Or do they have to detransmute to go? I don't think Jun owuld have an issue.

No new posts 02-10-2009 00:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
But then, do the guys have flys?

Apparently yes, they do. Jinpei used his in episode #83 when they were travelling around underground.

James

No new posts 02-10-2009 00:58 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
quote:

Apparently yes, they do. Jinpei used his in episode #83 when they were travelling around underground.

Why am I surprised that you know this? Wink

No new posts 02-10-2009 01:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

quote:

OMG, he really does! Laugh1 And not very discreetly!

I'd forgotten all about this, but now curiousity got the better of me. Check out the part at 1:02...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKwxXqlo4k

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 02-10-2009 at 02:55.
No new posts 02-10-2009 02:54 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
quote:

Why am I surprised that you know this? Wink

James, is it that you have a photographic memory! Shades

No new posts 02-10-2009 06:49 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
James, is it that you have a photographic memory!

No, but I do happen to remember that scene.

James

No new posts 02-10-2009 09:24 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That's one of those episodes I have only seen once... now I'm going to have to check and see if they kept that bit in the BOTP version! And somehow, I doubt it... Wink

No new posts 02-10-2009 13:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
now I'm going to have to check and see if they kept that bit in the BOTP version!

BotP snipped that portion of the scene out. They have Keyop exiting his vehicle to look around, then the Spectra ship attacks immediately, driving Keyop back to his ship.

G-Force kept the visuals of the scene intact, but rewrote the dialogue so that Peewee was out of his ship only to take a better look at the beautiful scenery. The visuals don't exactly match the new dialogue, but it isn't overly noticable if you don't know what's really going on.

James

No new posts 02-10-2009 16:53 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

LB, thanks for the quick link. Saves my B/H from being awoken.

James, I had to laugh at the fact that you remembered that, still I wouldn't want the gatch guru any other way.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-10-2009 04:51 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

LOL! And you know that I couldn't just take LB or James' word for it... Yes, I had to click on the link to watch it! ROFL 2

I totally didn't remember that. But now I'm wondering if that zipper is somesort of ISO patent. Maybe they wrote the standard for "Discreet biological relief mechanism for superhero use in non-civilian states".

Geez, I hate Sunday nights. My brain starts thinking too much about work-related stuff! Sad2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 04-10-2009 23:47 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: