Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Brand spanking new BOTP fan
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brand spanking new BOTP fan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Welcome from another fellow Brit

You think us Brits are slowly taking over the place?

Nah, it just the Aussie's imagination. Big Grin

No new posts 11-06-2005 19:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Who, what, when, where, why and how?

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
Not if any of us Aussies have anything to do with it!

Grin.

Whats this? A new member being greeted with nothing more than a bout of British civility ?

Pubs and stout and Black country midland talk?

Oh course, that's us midlanders for yer, pubs, stout and Black Country. As you can tell, I am a working class midlander, cor blimey guv, oops wrong regional that.

and not a hint of Frisking?!

Frisking? Confused

I say ...thats just not cricket chaps!!

*Grin widens, as cable gun is whisked out , aimed and fired at Metaliant, cable cord wrapping itself around new member. A deft tug from an expert hand has a wrapped Metaliant flying in a graceful arc through the air...and into the Frisking room. *

"If Frisking is what I think it means, then no chance.....Heh look over there Jorden naked." He says before running away.

My Greetings and Salutations to you dear Member. And a Hearty welcome to the site. Youve already made yourself at home I see . Now how about revealing how you got your name, when you first saw Gatch/ BOTP/ Eagle Riders/ G force who your fave character was / is and why and whether you can draw, write fics, IF, etc.
Are you ISO affiliated or more with the Dark side ? <Happyamn my Star Wars fanatism at the moment> and the biggest question ...considering there are so many of you in the UK..will there be a UK mini gatch get together/ conference?

Big Grin

'Ere by gum as they say up north in Yorkshire.

Right, where can I start....hhhhhhhmmmmmm......I know.

I chose Metaliant because I like any rock and metal music and as the pretend military people call themselves militants, I thought I call myself Metaliant. Get it, militant, metaliant, militan, metaliant, militant.

Yeah, I know, I made up a word, but I don't care.

As for the series, like everyone else in Britian, I saw BOTPs and fell in love with it. Why? Dunno. Confused All I know is I like it even though the Zark character is very annoying and seems to be a voyeauer. Disgusting robot.

I can write stories but not very well, draw, yeah right, drawing stick men are too difficult with me. Laugh2

I am definately with the ISO and one of the team. My number is 666, I ride a bicycle called a Chopper which turns into a cooler bicycle ( Wink ) and my bird outfit looks like a London pigeon or a flying rat as they call them.

My religon is Jedi, as I am one of the majority who said on the census form a few years ago, that my religion was Jedi. Imagine that, everybody is trying to use toy lightsabers and trying their best to use their Jedi mind tricks on Traffic Wardens, Pub Landlords, parents, etc. Big Grin

I think that's it. Anythink else?

No new posts 11-06-2005 19:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
A little way south of Dudley.

Er how far south from Dudley or should I ask. Big Grin

Less than half an hour's drive from the jolly 1930's style zoo with its poor depressed looking animals. Some buildings just shouldn't be protected...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-06-2005 22:46 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe that's why the animals are depressed?

No new posts 11-06-2005 22:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Holy cow. A 1930's style zoo? And here PETA is saying that our *new* zoos aren't good enough. Poor animals.

Welcome, Metaliant! I wish I could make up words. ^_~

Hmmm...what to say, what to say...

Ah!

Zimbelstern!

Yep. That's a good word. Zimbelstern.

No new posts 12-06-2005 01:44 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Grabs camera and follows Imi. "And yet another innocent is corrupted by the infamous Condor Imi!"

No new posts 12-06-2005 07:05 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Elvin Ruler
Holy cow. A 1930's style zoo? And here PETA is saying that our *new* zoos aren't good enough. Poor animals.

Welcome, Metaliant! I wish I could make up words. ^_~

Hmmm...what to say, what to say...

Ah!

Zimbelstern!

Yep. That's a good word. Zimbelstern.

Not bad but what about Zamblebabble?

No new posts 12-06-2005 18:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ashke
Grabs camera and follows Imi. "And yet another innocent is corrupted by the infamous Condor Imi!"

Confused

No new posts 12-06-2005 18:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

I have never been to Dudley, nor to its zoo.

No new posts 12-06-2005 18:41 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have only been to the town centre, castle and zoo once and have been to the Black Country museum several times. The last time I went to the museum, it was brilliant as I had a pickled egg and chips made in the 19th century way and went into the pub, they had there. Lovely pints as well.

Big Grin

No new posts 12-06-2005 18:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wahey, pickled eggs Eek

I've never had one. They just don't appeal to me. Not black pudding either.

I haven't been to the museum in years. I really must try and go this summer, now that my daughter may be old enough to appreciate it.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 12-06-2005 21:33 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I never even heard of a pickled egg befroe and throught to try one. I must go back myself to see if anything changed.

Abduct1

No new posts 12-06-2005 21:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

<pricks up ears>

Did someone say black pudding?

No new posts 13-06-2005 08:51 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Did someone say Metal- head Chopper -riding Jedi??!!

No new posts 13-06-2005 14:25 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
<pricks up ears>

Did someone say black pudding?

No me and never tried it and never will.

No new posts 13-06-2005 19:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Did someone say Metal- head Chopper -riding Jedi??!!

Nope, not me, probably the Iron- bottom Big Boy -riding Sith.

No new posts 13-06-2005 19:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Grin.

Plausible Deniability.

I like it. Ever thought of becoming a politician?

No new posts 14-06-2005 15:55 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The sith that rides big boys?

That doesn't sound PG-13.

No new posts 14-06-2005 17:09 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Grin.

Plausible Deniability.

I like it. Ever thought of becoming a politician?

Actually last year in the British local elections yes and though I lost (knew it) got 424 more votes than I thought I would.

Guess how many votes I got.

424 votes.

Couple of workmates of mine, said I was brave enough and if I was in their area then I they would vote me in. All I can say is watch out Bush and his girlfriend Blair, 'cause here I come.

Evillaugh

No new posts 15-06-2005 16:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Impressive.

You do realise however, your experience in the political arena wont give you any sort of Dimplomatic Immunity nor serve any kind of political correctness in here?

Evil Grin

We SHAll Corrupt You !!
( either that or force feed you Black Pudding!)

Mwahahahah!

Evillaugh

No new posts 16-06-2005 13:35 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: