Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » More Stuff
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Stuff
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

okay I agree....she had a bad anime hair day and Jun's hair went green as a result. (She was NOT happy with the person painting her hair.) The Swan stance with a scold and a yo-yo poised at the artist...

No new posts 27-09-2009 11:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
Back to the hair color for a minute. Many natural ash browns or black hair colors can have a green or even blue appearance. The best way to convey this would be through a dark green color or mixing dark green with dark brown or black depending on the intensity desired. Is it possible that this was the desired effect?

In hair dyes red is used as a counter to the greenish tinge that would occur otherwise.

(Experience with using dyes for wig making for procelain dolls.)

No new posts 27-09-2009 11:23 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I have also seen bleached blonde hair turn green from the chlorine in a pool. It was not a bright green but had that greenish tinge to it. My friend had to go out and recolour her hair after the summer of swimming in her pool every day.

No new posts 27-09-2009 14:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I didn't like what they did to the character appearances in the OAV. I would have liked Joe's if they had bothered to give him a shirt. I know why they didn't, but still, he needed a shirt.

My son got the idea the Phoenix was a living entity because when it was in the fiery mode, it flapped its wings.

No new posts 27-09-2009 15:27 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Re the hair color ... maybe Jun just followed the Japanese fashion of colored hair to be unique! We see lots of Japanese women and youths with the most out of the ordinary colors in their hair and clothing, but maybe that's just modern fashion and does not date back to the 1970's as I'm not so into that subject!

No new posts 27-09-2009 17:34 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: