Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  62  63  [64]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi and thanks again for all your comments! Sorry for my late reply but as I explained in other threads I was on a short vacation! I too find it more difficult to speak a foreign language than to write it, but, having said so, I also find it difficult to sometimes speak my mind even in my own language! I always find it easier to express myself in writing!

No new posts 21-09-2009 20:33 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope you had a wonderful vacation, Marie!

No new posts 21-09-2009 21:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome back, Marie! Inverted1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-09-2009 21:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks! In fact, the vacation was short but much needed and enjoyed! Except for some glitches here and there like my husband developing a cold when we just arrived, the mulfunction of one of my car's electric windows and heavy rain (especially by night!)! But, all in all, it was wonderful as when I want a break I'll take it no matter what happens! I did lots of shopping, especially kidswear and clothes for myself for the coming season, and I also pigged out in food (no diet when I'm on vacation)! At least I still enter in my size 10 jeans though it became a bit tight in the waist! Now we have to return back to work and school begins next week ... looking forward for my next holiday already!

No new posts 22-09-2009 06:54 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hear you on looking forward to the next holiday already! Sometimes I feel like I need a vacation t recover from my vacation!

But it sounds like a wonderful time, Marie, and like you approached the problems in a good spirit, and didn't let that ruin your fun.

No new posts 22-09-2009 13:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just thinking about the things that I left pending and those that I have to do after a vacation makes me feel exhausted before I actually begin to do them! At least there's always something nice to look forward to!

No new posts 22-09-2009 19:09 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Welcome back Marie!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 23-09-2009 02:11 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Gatchgirl!

No new posts 23-09-2009 16:56 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  62  63  [64]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  62  63  [64] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: