Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Karaoke!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Karaoke!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Karaoke!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Check it out!

Karaoke!

No new posts 15-09-2009 00:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hee, he might not be the world's best singer but he has has enthusiasm and he seems to know the words!

Maybe this is something Imagi should offer at their Con booths.

No new posts 15-09-2009 00:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can see it now... Gatchaman Karaoke... with no one knowing either the music or the words... ROFL 2

No new posts 15-09-2009 00:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

He sings it way better than I would LOL... I can't sing to save myself.

No new posts 15-09-2009 01:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ebony, why would you want to "sing" to save yourself? What would you be saving yourself from? Boredom! Eyebrows

Sorry, that is my warped humour coming out! No need for a "real" response. Animegiggle

No new posts 15-09-2009 01:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks TJ for sharing! It's always nice to see someone with that kind of enthusiasm when Gatchaman is involved! And the Japanese know how to do it!

No new posts 15-09-2009 06:54 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

More madnesshere Party1

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 15-09-2009 07:43 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for those clips, Yul!

I think those singers performing in the first clip were either famous people or singers! I don't know why but I always develop goosebumps when I hear the Gatchaman theme sung in Japanese with all that enthusiasm and importance! I loved the second amateur clip in which the guy was playing the mandolin (was it a mandolin as I'm not so instructed about musical instruments!). Well, the music was awesome!

I always preferred to hear the original japanese songs when I watched any series ... they put a lot of sentiment in them and I enjoyed singing with them (as good as I know!) even though I never knew what the words really meant! The good news was that, sometimes, Italian translated series left the original Japanese opening and closing tunes with subtitles accompanying them thus enabling us to know the close significance of the real words in the original song!

No new posts 15-09-2009 08:45 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
I think those singers performing in the first clip were either famous people or singers! I don't know why but I always develop goosebumps when I hear the Gatchaman theme sung in Japanese with all that enthusiasm and importance! I loved the second amateur clip in which the guy was playing the mandolin (was it a mandolin as I'm not so instructed about musical instruments!). Well, the music was awesome!

The third video with boys trio is also cool and funny.Guitar
And I also like this one Drummer

No new posts 15-09-2009 09:12 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You're right, Yul! Great find and thanks again for sharing!

No new posts 15-09-2009 10:14 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Those are great finds, Yul! Thanks for shareing! Thanks

No new posts 15-09-2009 12:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And total madness

No new posts 15-09-2009 19:46 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

The Japanese guy is very talented! You wouldn't want to hear me trying to sing dare da at guitar! Uhoh3

No new posts 15-09-2009 20:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for all those links Yul, it was great to see so many people attempting to sing this theme, some of them successfully. biggrin2

No new posts 15-09-2009 20:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Great links TJ and Yul. I remember wondering about the tune that "Mark" would whistle back when BOTP was the only version that I knew. After watching Gatch I love the music even more cause it holds more meaning.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-09-2009 02:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

I've made some karaoke videos. I need to re-upload 'em though.

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:29 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by AllentownDarkWater
I've made some karaoke videos. I need to re-upload 'em though.

We'd love to see them!

No new posts 25-01-2010 16:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's one of them:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=59167036&searchid=3c1cf775-8431-47a2-a69a-d55a61b79e1f

No new posts 26-01-2010 23:08 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That's great! You can come and play Rock Band with us anytime! Rockband

No new posts 27-01-2010 00:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
That's great! You can come and play Rock Band with us anytime! Rockband

I'd love to! I have another one uploaded there, but it's not as good. It's actually rather poor, and my harmonica miming in it is pretty poor. But I guess it's because I didn't rehearse it that much.

No new posts 27-01-2010 00:24 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: