Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » To be or not to be: that is the question about copirights
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To be or not to be: that is the question about copirights
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
[quote]Originally posted by Cain Highwind

Cain I don't know about the length limit since there are videos on youtube longer than 10 minutes. And Veoh have restricted access to east european countries.

Ah I didn't know that. Maybe Dailymotion? As for Youtube, only Youtube Partners (generally big companies and/or people with over a million subscribers, something like that) can have videos longer than 10 minutes. I think there are maybe a COUPLE people who registered wayy back in 2006 that still have their ability to upload videos longer than 10 minutes intact, but that's very few.

No new posts 14-09-2009 19:30 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cain Highwind
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
[quote]Originally posted by Cain Highwind

Cain I don't know about the length limit since there are videos on youtube longer than 10 minutes. And Veoh have restricted access to east european countries.

Ah I didn't know that. Maybe Dailymotion? As for Youtube, only Youtube Partners (generally big companies and/or people with over a million subscribers, something like that) can have videos longer than 10 minutes. I think there are maybe a COUPLE people who registered wayy back in 2006 that still have their ability to upload videos longer than 10 minutes intact, but that's very few.

No, there's normal users without heavy traffic or numerous subscribers that uploaded videos over 10 minutes. The last one I checked on was registered in 2008!

No new posts 14-09-2009 20:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: