Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  60  61  [62]  63  64  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Did anyone notice that Ken appears to be a little OVER excited in the scene at 0:05? Inluv1

Uhm, no!Here's the 0.05 screne. I can't see his face because of the flash reflection is his visor!

Laugh2
Let`s play "what do you see on this picture?". Any other versions? Springie, I see it too now. Laugh2

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 12-09-2009 19:50 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Amy, we're not looking at his visor! Look a little LOWER!! LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-09-2009 20:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Amy, we're not looking at his visor! Look a little LOWER!! LOL

Eek Oh, I get it! Jester2

No new posts 12-09-2009 20:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Oooops!!
I see you already worked this out Amy. Wink2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-09-2009 at 00:09.
No new posts 12-09-2009 21:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Yul thank you for this it is wonderful and yes see what you mean about Ken Wink

No new posts 12-09-2009 23:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Yul, you did a fantastic job of showing romantic clips between the two! Oh... now I'm inspired... Luvu2

No new posts 13-09-2009 01:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, I have to ask...I remember that Jun slaps Ken because he is out of bed risking his life when they are trying to save him, but I forgot why Ken slapped Jun...

...and she doesn't look very upset/hurt by his slap afterward...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-09-2009 01:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Indeed, she looks sort of excited/hopeful! Was she that desperate after Eagle's touch?

No new posts 13-09-2009 07:59 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

quote:
Ok, I have to ask...I remember that Jun slaps Ken because he is out of bed risking his life when they are trying to save him, but I forgot why Ken slapped Jun...

The reason was similar, as usual.

Breathe in and breathe out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 13-09-2009 at 11:41.
No new posts 13-09-2009 09:12 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Yul, I just saw the video now! I tell you that you've made my day and brought back to me lots of memories and inspiration! You've touched my heart as you tackled an issue that's one of my favourites especially including clips from the Gatch F series which is the series that I like best (believe me or not!)! Thanks for sharing this awesome work of yours!

No new posts 13-09-2009 16:45 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Indeed, she looks sort of excited/hopeful! Was she that desperate after Eagle's touch?

I think that Jun got the message that when Ken slapped it was because he cared for her and didn't want to lose her, not wanting to uncover his true feelings at the same time due to professional reasons! That's why she didn't seem to care when he did so and why she slapped him so hard in Gatch F when he was acting foolish and was risking his life instead of resting!

As I only began reading through this thread just today, can anyone recall the moment when Ken called out Jun's name in Episode 47 of Gatch F when she fell to the ground unconscious? For me that call said it all! Ken's true feelings for Jun could not be undetected in that one call ... I remember holding my breath when I watched and heard that part! And say that many thought that the Ken/Jun relationship was just a fantasy! Oh how I truly wanted to see their relationship bloom but the next episode was the end of all and I just had to satisfy myself by making up sequels in my mind!

Luvu1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 13-09-2009 at 17:41.
No new posts 13-09-2009 17:40 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie

I think that Jun got the message that when Ken slapped it was because he cared for her and didn't want to lose her, not wanting to uncover his true feelings at the same time due to professional reasons! That's why she didn't seem to care when he did so and why she slapped him so hard in Gatch F when he was acting foolish and was risking his life instead of resting! :

Still, slapping her isn't the greatest method to show his concern. He could have simply told her!

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie

As I only began reading through this thread just today, can anyone recall the moment when Ken called out Jun's name in Episode 47 of Gatch F when she fell to the ground unconscious? For me that call said it all! Ken's true feelings for Jun could not be undetected in that one call ... I remember holding my breath when I watched and heard that part! And say that many thought that the Ken/Jun relationship was just a fantasy! Oh how I truly wanted to see their relationship bloom but the next episode was the end of all and I just had to satisfy myself by making up sequels in my mind!

Luvu1

Yup, Ken looked absolutely petrified when Jun colapsed! And desperately called for her. Albeit that could be concern for a team member! Oh, I'm bluffing now!

No new posts 13-09-2009 18:22 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, I really need to see ep 47 of Gatch F now!!

No new posts 13-09-2009 19:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

True Gatchamarie! I've always looked at it as one of those underlying things in the series...there but not in you're face. You had to look for the subtle moments that they put in.

No new posts 13-09-2009 23:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Ok, I really need to see ep 47 of Gatch F now!!

Umm.... you did... in Italian... last year when you were at my place before Comic Con? It was on Youtube...

Clearly the visit wasn't as memorable for you as it was for me. Wink

No new posts 14-09-2009 00:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I remember that! How could I forget! I meant that I need to go watch it now!!

No new posts 14-09-2009 00:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

umm on you tube in italian?

I now want more than ever to learn a language this is in and get it so I can see this!

No new posts 14-09-2009 14:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think it's since been removed, FB.

No new posts 14-09-2009 17:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Umm.... you did... in Italian... last year when you were at my place before Comic Con? It was on Youtube...

Gatch F on Youtube? Do you know if still are any episodes there? I couldn't find any!

No new posts 14-09-2009 17:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That one double episode (47 and 4Cool was deleted. i don't know if there are any there right now.

No new posts 14-09-2009 22:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  60  61  [62]  63  64  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  60  61  [62]  63  64  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: