Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ladynaye Ladynaye is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

spacer
Hello everyone! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been lurking on the BOTP list for a long time now and I have just found this site. It is good to see so many Gatchaman fans here. I was also hoping to find out any information about Gatch II and F fansubbed, but oh well there.

I do have the first 24 eps of Gatch II subbed, first 4 eps of Gatch F and the Gatchaman movie subbed (they are all fansubs). That was all I could get but I really would like to get the rest someday. Of course I own the Gatchaman I ADV set (RIP AVD).

I just got a new pc so I am still getting things straight. I hope to meet new people here soon!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ladynaye on 03-09-2009 at 16:58.
No new posts 03-09-2009 16:57 Ladynaye is offline Send an Email to Ladynaye Search for Posts by Ladynaye Add Ladynaye to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

welcome Ladynaye!

No new posts 03-09-2009 17:44 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Ladynaye, hope you enjoy your time here.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-09-2009 18:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Hi There!

Welcome Ladynaye, feel free to tell us about yourself if you like, Which version you first saw and feel free to offer opinions on some of the many topics here. WE love getting different perspectives as sometimes that allows us to see or remember a side to something we may have forgotten.

Hope you feel at home!

No new posts 03-09-2009 19:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It's great to meet you, Ladynaye! It sounds like you're well versed in things Gatch. I hope you like it here!

Condor Joe is my man too... Condor Luvu1

No new posts 03-09-2009 20:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Ladynaye!
Glad to see you have found your way to this site. Pull up a Bar stool and join in any conversation that interests you. Do you do any writing or drawing of Gatch?

No new posts 03-09-2009 22:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Welcome, Ladynaye! Wave2 It's great to see you here!

I haven't heard of any fansubs other than the ones you mentioned. However there is Eagle Riders (the BOTP-esque version of Gatch II/F) and also the Gatchaman II summaries on the Home of the White Shadow site. I do not know of a good site with Gatchaman F summaries.

I hope you jump in to our conversations! We don't take ourselves too seriously here, and love to have fun.

No new posts 04-09-2009 00:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hello Ladynaye! I see you are a Devilstar with a Condor heart!

As TJ said, reviews and summaries of the first 2 series are avaible . A few summaries of the third series episodes are avaiable on Daniela's site.

You said you have the fourth episodes of this series. May I ask if they are from a DVD or you found an internet source to download them?

No new posts 04-09-2009 10:33 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ladynaye Ladynaye is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

spacer

Hi everyone!

I have read the reviews for each Gatchaman series. I got the eps from a fansubber who put them on DVD, but they are not around anymore sadly. They did eps 1-24 of Gatch II and eps 1-4 of F. Oh, the Gatchaman movie too!

I just hope to one day own the rest of the Gatchaman series subbed by someone! I do not write any fan fiction, but I do like to read it. I am also a video game fan who plays all sorts of games on my PS3.

No new posts 04-09-2009 20:28 Ladynaye is offline Send an Email to Ladynaye Search for Posts by Ladynaye Add Ladynaye to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Welcome to Gatchamania! I look forward to see you around!welcome welcome

No new posts 05-09-2009 00:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome to the madness Freakmaker

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 05-09-2009 12:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Welcome to our newest vict....I mean newbie. Have a look around, especially in our Rubb.....Reception Room. Beware though, it had new locks on it and also becareful of the toilets as it's been known to have coloured underwear stuffed in them.

No new posts 06-09-2009 20:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I missed this thread! Welcome, Ladynaye!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-09-2009 22:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, Springie, that gun Condor is waving looks very welcoming!

No new posts 07-09-2009 07:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

It's a warm welcome for the Condor! LOL Maybe he's gonna toss it to her and have her join the team! dancing

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-09-2009 11:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
It's a warm welcome for the Condor! LOL Maybe he's gonna toss it to her and have her join the team! dancing

But she's a Devilstar! And you know what happened last time! rip

No new posts 07-09-2009 13:59 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hello and welcome, Ladynaye! It's always great to see a new face!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 07-09-2009 14:51 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Welcome Ladynaye!Wave2

No new posts 01-10-2009 09:04 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: