Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » This Ukraine Artist loves playing dirty
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This Ukraine Artist loves playing dirty
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
This Ukraine Artist loves playing dirty Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just heard about this last night, this lovely lady won "Ukraine's Got Talent" contest.

And well, she kinda deserves it. Check to see what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo

It's supposed to be a depiction of Germany conquering the Ukraine in WWII.

No new posts 17-08-2009 23:53 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That was amazing! Talk about talent!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-08-2009 01:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That was brilliant Smile thanks for sharing!!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 24-08-2009 12:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Forget about Susan Boyle, that girl has fantastic talent. Great find. Ove the mixture with the music.

No new posts 24-08-2009 20:20 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

Wrath I so hate when I get this on Youtube!

Can somebody post an alternative link if it's available, please?

No new posts 25-08-2009 21:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

Wrath I so hate when I get this on Youtube!

I know the feeling, Amy!

No new posts 26-08-2009 07:33 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

I hate that too. Damn internet age. Anyway, in case it was taken down for copyright reasons, I actually downloaded and put it up for download

http://www.mediafire.com/?uwmdymmkywm

No new posts 28-08-2009 21:25 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wow, that was simply amazing. The depiction of the history, loss, survival, and carrying, and to illustrate it in such an art form, is simple incredible. I was blown away not only with what and how she did it, but also the accompanying music. She deserved to win. Thanks for sharing, Cain!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-08-2009 14:29 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: