Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Howdy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Howdy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Howdy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just dropping by to say hi... Wave3 it's been a while since I've visited the boards. Hope everybody is doing well.

No new posts 13-08-2009 01:01 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi !!! Good to see ya around!Wave2 Wave2 Wave1 Wave1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 13-08-2009 at 04:35.
No new posts 13-08-2009 04:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, welcome back, Shamrokchick!

No new posts 13-08-2009 16:34 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Great to hear from you again Shamrokchick. I've been gone awhile myself. I really missed being away.

No new posts 13-08-2009 17:21 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Monring, afternoon and evening. How are you?

No new posts 13-08-2009 21:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome back!

No new posts 14-08-2009 03:53 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome back!! We've missed you!

I've been gone for a while, too...some workers behind my house cut through my cable and also cut our power...frying my TV, DVD, Cable box, Wii, and oven! So they are going to have to replace everything! We just got our cable back...and the guy had to run a new line to our house!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-08-2009 17:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Welcome back!! We've missed you!

I've been gone for a while, too...some workers behind my house cut through my cable and also cut our power...frying my TV, DVD, Cable box, Wii, and oven! So they are going to have to replace everything! We just got our cable back...and the guy had to run a new line to our house!

OMG... I would be so upset!

My laptop keeps trying to crash on me and not boot up. Not entirely sure why it does that but it's been limiting my time on the internet lately. In the meantime, I've been on vacation pretty much all month... went to Hawaii for the first time for about a week and a half and now I'll be going to NC for a week starting tomorrow. So I've been very distracted Wink... however I do miss my gatch time!

No new posts 15-08-2009 02:33 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo...Hawaii...how exciting! I've always wanted to go there! And NC, huh? Are you going to the Outer Banks? I was just there last weekend... Wave3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-08-2009 03:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yup... my parents have property in Nags Head so we're down here to chill at the beach and do some maintenance on the house. Wave3

No new posts 15-08-2009 21:17 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Welcome back, Shamrockchick! Glad to know I'm not the only one who disappeared for a while there! Though it seems you've been having much more fun during your time away than I have!

Outer Banks... Wow, I haven't been there in years. We kinda did the tourist thing, so we only went to Nags Head for the day (climbed the dunes at Jockey's Ridge). I really need to go back to that area some day...

Hope you're having fun in the sun, surf, and sand, Shamrock!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 16-08-2009 21:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

That's great! I love about an hour/ hour and a half away from there...we go there every summer! Have you been to Ocracoke Island?

No new posts 16-08-2009 21:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Welcome back, Shamrockchick! Glad to know I'm not the only one who disappeared for a while there! Though it seems you've been having much more fun during your time away than I have!

Outer Banks... Wow, I haven't been there in years. We kinda did the tourist thing, so we only went to Nags Head for the day (climbed the dunes at Jockey's Ridge). I really need to go back to that area some day...

Hope you're having fun in the sun, surf, and sand, Shamrock!

Thanks! I definitely have been having way too much fun in the sun... I've apparently developed raccoon eyes Wink

But I do love visiting the dunes... great place to fly kites. I've been tempted to try the hang gliding school there.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by shamrokchick on 16-08-2009 at 22:29.
No new posts 16-08-2009 22:24 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
That's great! I love about an hour/ hour and a half away from there...we go there every summer! Have you been to Ocracoke Island?

Sadly I've been coming here for about 10 years now and have never ventured past the end of the pennisula. I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to check out the rest of the chain. Maybe when the bf gets down here I will Wink

No new posts 16-08-2009 22:27 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome back Shamrokchick. Sounds like you have been having a great time. I have just got back from some vacation time myself, nothing as grand as yours though - I only visited my parents, but it does mean getting some nice home cooked meals. Animeluv

No new posts 18-08-2009 19:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Shamrokchick it's great gto see you back! And Hawaii sounds wonderful! I'm glad you've been enjoying your summer vacation.

But of course, we always love seeing you here, too. Wave2

No new posts 24-08-2009 10:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow... this place has been busy!!! Time has flown by like crazy and now I'm 2700 posts behind! Wink

I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Travel and party safe Wink

No new posts 21-12-2009 00:52 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too, Shamrokchick, and to all my friends on Gatchamania in case I don't have time to peek in the site during these hectic days ... although I'll try to pop in some times, every now and then!

No new posts 21-12-2009 19:34 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope your'e havign a great holiday, Shamrokchick, and that we see more of you in the new year! We've missed you! Huggles

No new posts 31-12-2009 20:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Wow... this place has been busy!!! Time has flown by like crazy and now I'm 2700 posts behind! Wink

I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Travel and party safe Wink

Hopefully you'll be up to date on em all by 2011!!! Lol2

No new posts 01-01-2010 09:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: