Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Twitter
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Twitter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Twitter Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Who has a twitter account? Maybe we could follow each other lol.

www.twitter.com/Mathew_Roe

No new posts 01-08-2009 06:21 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been watching the news yesterday and it does seem a few famous (espeically sportsmen) have gotten into trouble for saying things that they should have.

It also seems (I don't know for sure) that on Twitter you can say anything and everything without any restrictions.

If David Cameron, the Tory leader in Britain said on Absoutle Radio "Twitter is for twats." or something very similar to that.

No new posts 01-08-2009 09:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmmmm.... weird........

No new posts 01-08-2009 13:11 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I haven't ventured over to twitter...I'll have to check it out! Jumping

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-08-2009 13:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Since I don't have a cell phone, Twitter is out for me... good thing, too! I imagine it's a horrible time sink.

No new posts 01-08-2009 13:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I am on facebook with a few others and dont get time to regularly update that lol.

No new posts 01-08-2009 18:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Um, I do have Twitter, but I've not posted anything. Can't remember my log on (It's some variation of amethyst, but not sure which variation that I use) or my password. I only got it as SH was thinking of doing twitter announcements.

I've got myspace, but hate it. Plurk, which I don't use as I'm not speaking with the person who got me started on it and was really the only person that I spoke to with it, and it is just kind of a cheap variation of Twitter. I do use my Facebook for RL and have an LJ that is in desperate need of updates. Smash

No new posts 02-08-2009 18:49 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

never checked out twitter.... TJ, are you saying that it's mainly/only for cell phones???

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-08-2009 21:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Twitter can be accesed on the phone, it is just a regular ol site. Anybody heard of Blogger.com? I have one of those also.

No new posts 03-08-2009 13:00 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

If anybody wants - I'm on Twitter. You can find me as: Embroidery_Host (Mostly I post when I have a new article at www.bellaonline.com going up).

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 30-08-2009 07:26 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: