Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Brand spanking new BOTP fan
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brand spanking new BOTP fan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Brand spanking new BOTP fan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would like to say hello and goodbye. There are couple of reasons for this.

1) I am new and haven't much time tonight but will promise to have a more of exploring later this year.
2) This is and will be my first post and thread in this forum/group. So don't panic as that's my job.

Right, I am off to do so many things in not very much time. Sigh

Big Grin

No new posts 06-06-2005 21:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi.

Im in GB too, would you believe?

No new posts 07-06-2005 07:40 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Where are you from mate. Cool

No new posts 08-06-2005 15:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

There are a few UK members here, me being one of them.

Can't stick around? Wow you must be busy Burnout

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-06-2005 17:39 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wiltshire

No new posts 08-06-2005 21:22 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nah, it was only because I had to go to bed to get up early for work. That's all.

No new posts 09-06-2005 11:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
Wiltshire

Nice weather we havin' ain't it?

No new posts 09-06-2005 11:21 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

so it is

where are you?

No new posts 09-06-2005 21:25 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

In my bedroom on a chair, in my house (well half of my house), Bloxwich, Walsall, West Midlands or Black Country.

Big Grin

No new posts 09-06-2005 23:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Yeah! Somebody new to torture! *Evil Grin* Greetings!

No new posts 10-06-2005 06:57 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Quite a way away then.

Id visit, but my Skyline is at the garage, and like as not will be there all summer

No new posts 10-06-2005 08:04 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Abduct3

AAAAAaaaaaawwwwwww, don't worry. If you did comek then I would take you to some nice pubs, hic.

No new posts 10-06-2005 15:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Do pubs in the Black Country do real scrumpy, complete with dead rats?

No new posts 10-06-2005 20:44 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Scrumpy isn't a black country thing. Brown and mild, maybe.

Y'am welcum ere mayet, frum anuthar Black Country person. Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-06-2005 00:10 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
Do pubs in the Black Country do real scrumpy, complete with dead rats?

Maybe Herefordshire. Black Country will do mild and bitters mostly and oh yes stout.

No new posts 11-06-2005 03:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Scrumpy isn't a black country thing. Brown and mild, maybe.

Y'am welcum ere mayet, frum anuthar Black Country person. Big Grin

Which part of the Black Country, yer from then?

No new posts 11-06-2005 03:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

A little way south of Dudley.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-06-2005 07:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome from another fellow Brit

You think us Brits are slowly taking over the place?

No new posts 11-06-2005 11:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Not if any of us Aussies have anything to do with it!

Grin.

Whats this? A new member being greeted with nothing more than a bout of British civility ?

Pubs and stout and Black country midland talk?

and not a hint of Frisking?!

I say ...thats just not cricket chaps!!

*Grin widens, as cable gun is whisked out , aimed and fired at Metaliant, cable cord wrapping itself around new member. A deft tug from an expert hand has a wrapped Metaliant flying in a graceful arc through the air...and into the Frisking room. *

My Greetings and Salutations to you dear Member. And a Hearty welcome to the site. Youve already made yourself at home I see . Now how about revealing how you got your name, when you first saw Gatch/ BOTP/ Eagle Riders/ G force who your fave character was / is and why and whether you can draw, write fics, IF, etc.
Are you ISO affiliated or more with the Dark side ? <Happyamn my Star Wars fanatism at the moment> and the biggest question ...considering there are so many of you in the UK..will there be a UK mini gatch get together/ conference?

Big Grin

No new posts 11-06-2005 17:18 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
A little way south of Dudley.

Er how far south from Dudley or should I ask. Big Grin

No new posts 11-06-2005 18:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: