Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Hey
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ladies and Gentlebirds. I introduce to you!........... ME! So I am back on now, hopefully for good. I had a virus find it's way into my computer.... Not sure how, it oinked like a pig would did a sqeual and crashed..... Ubber terrified...... So bells is doing great! And I have cleaned up my act quiet a bit, I am going to church now been baptized, I never thought I would be so...... Free I guess is the word I am looking for..... I have a wireless network somewhere around me so that is how I am able to log on and talk to you now! At any point.... I will be back on as soon as possible. And sorry about the pics, this is kind of taking longer than I expected......

*Poof, dissapears in a cloud of smoke!*

No new posts 21-07-2009 03:46 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Back Damieon! Sorry to here about the computer problems and Looking forward to seeing the pics.

No new posts 21-07-2009 10:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm glad things are going well for you and your family, Dameion!

No new posts 21-07-2009 14:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon

*Poof, dissapears in a cloud of smoke!*

Glad you are okay and back but smoking is bad for you my friend.

No new posts 21-07-2009 14:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome back, Dameion! Glad your computer is better!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-07-2009 16:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Great to see you back Dameion! Can't wait to see the pics. Rainbow2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 21-07-2009 17:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It is very good to be back, wow.... So much I have missed..... At any point... I will get pictures up soon.... Hopefully.... Thanks a lot everyone!

No new posts 22-07-2009 03:39 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Damieon...parenthood has taken its effects on you! Turning over a new leaf and being a 'good boy'. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your little Swan.

No new posts 22-07-2009 23:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Tell me about it lol....

No new posts 23-07-2009 01:42 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah its that sudden realization. Crap I don't want you doing what I was doing as a teenager!!! heeeehheee

My DH jokes about buying a shot gun when his girls turn 14...and sitting out the front if any guy dares to come and visit...he has a long way to go yet until those years.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 23-07-2009 at 02:21.
No new posts 23-07-2009 02:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ahhhh, but how quickly they will come, Ebony.

No new posts 23-07-2009 11:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I say forget the shotgun, I am a swordsman and a collector. When that time come's I am getting fake testicles to hang around the house and keep my swords and knives out when ever she brings someone home!

No new posts 23-07-2009 12:51 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well now thats being creative!!!!

No new posts 23-07-2009 13:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

damieons house Samurai2 muwawawawa

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 23-07-2009 14:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

By the time she's 16 he'll be a fully trained Samurai! Fencing

No new posts 24-07-2009 00:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

thats certainly one way to scare a guy off lol

No new posts 24-07-2009 17:05 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
I say forget the shotgun, I am a swordsman and a collector. When that time come's I am getting fake testicles to hang around the house and keep my swords and knives out when ever she brings someone home!

What happens if he's another Eagle?

No new posts 24-07-2009 19:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Um..... I might consider it then.... Would be hard choice..... fellow eagle or daughter... Both blood runs thick lol

No new posts 24-07-2009 19:39 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I can see this embarrassed young girl rolling her eyes at her father and begging him not to scare off another boyfriend.

My dad was strick with me because of all things he got up to as a teenager. (I learn later on he was no angel.) But worse, he didn't trust boys because of it. My future DH was the only guy he liked. (Most boys were only friends anyway. But dad still didn't trust em on bit.)

Its hard being a teenage girl sometimes...especially when it comes to dads being over protective.

But then I think my own DH is going to be protective his daughters. LOL knowing what we got up to in our teens...he's gonna go with the no boyfriends rule until they turn 30...ROTFL!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 24-07-2009 at 22:42.
No new posts 24-07-2009 22:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is such a good idea! Although 30 does seem a little young.... Might have to bump it up to 45 just to be safe......

No new posts 25-07-2009 12:58 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: