Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The scores so far are........
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The scores so far are........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know in my AU Amy, my security control computer has a females voice, that would recognize when one of the team haven't been there for a long time... since it gets used a couple years in the future after the BOTP have "retired" and the next crew... (either G-Force or ER) take over.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-07-2009 20:47 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Interesting, I too have always imagined my AI computer as having a female voice - which is why she was called Melissa for a while.

*Dahhh, I have already told you that part so you probably already guessed that it was a more feminine voice.*

No new posts 07-07-2009 20:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Slam that's ok CD, I have had my fair share of Doh2 moments... EX. my wondering why the whole team disliked the color purple... Wink3

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-07-2009 21:58 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Although I am wondering if I can come up with some acronym that ZARK could stand for.

Zooming Annoying Robot Kink cross my mind......

That one made me laugh...

No new posts 08-07-2009 01:31 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

I think having Zark completely non-existent would be much preferred over having him destroyed.

I agree as well. So how do you get to this AU then?

No new posts 09-07-2009 17:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Well Met. I am still writing it. I have posted a few stories but they take place pre-show, as in the team are all still young and in training. None of the events that I have written about actually take place in the Phoenix Foundation, which is the name I have given to my ISO type head quarters.

Since nothing I have written takes place there you would not get introduced to my "Zark-like" security system.

No new posts 09-07-2009 20:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): « first ...  « previous  6  7  [8] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: