Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The scores so far are........
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  8  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The scores so far are........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It appears Met is your other Owl Wink

No new posts 01-07-2009 02:59 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LB.... you still have no clan. Is that a statement in itself?

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-07-2009 16:14 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
It appears Met is your other Owl Wink

OOooooo!! Is he?
Thank you for the info Shamrokchick.

No new posts 01-07-2009 21:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

It's kinda lonely being an RI . . . I kinda get how the Owls must feel sometimes, but at least if their Clan is small they are still part of the Team.

No new posts 03-07-2009 01:10 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
LB.... you still have no clan. Is that a statement in itself?

I'm supposed to be in Nambu's clan, except there isn't a Nambu clan. However, I will be returning to the Condor clan very soon!

No new posts 03-07-2009 01:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm thinking the same thing.... it's about time to return to the Condor clan

No new posts 03-07-2009 03:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

After not at all feeling a bit uncomfortable being a Swan for a week, it's now time for me to return to the Eagle's clan!

No new posts 03-07-2009 12:20 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Have to admit did not ind being an eagle but its great to have the swan back! Though keeping the avatar for a while longer to let my imagination run riot

No new posts 03-07-2009 17:28 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I'll stay Zark! Elfgrin1 It adds evilness!

No new posts 03-07-2009 17:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I kinda like being the swallow...it makes me laugh! Swallow

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-07-2009 21:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Yup, and we have 2 less Eagles Snoopy Dance !

I think I may return being a Eagle, only to please you Amy.

No new posts 04-07-2009 10:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:

I can just see Amy dancing for joy at that news.
Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance

Biglaugh3

No new posts 04-07-2009 13:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:

I can just see Amy dancing for joy at that news.
Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance

Biglaugh3

Bounce1

Well, the Eagles won't be dancing with joy either with a Zark keeping his lens on them!!!!

No new posts 04-07-2009 19:01 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And there she goes, jumping up and down with joy.

No new posts 04-07-2009 21:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol and I like the new avatar Amy

No new posts 05-07-2009 17:40 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

so, did we loose all are Zarks???? animepompom

No new posts 05-07-2009 18:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Love your avatar, Amy! And I noticed you're Ego now! Poor Zark!

No new posts 05-07-2009 19:36 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
so, did we loose all are Zarks???? animepompom

I checked after I posted this... and it appears that I'm wrong.

No new posts 05-07-2009 19:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Love your avatar, Amy! And I noticed you're Ego now! Poor Zark!

I have just notice that and the avatar is good Amy and I have also notice that you have returned to being slightly less evil and switched back to the Ego clan.

No new posts 06-07-2009 16:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
so, did we loose all are Zarks????

Maybe if Cep adds a Rover clan, the Zark count would go down!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 06-07-2009 at 20:19.
No new posts 06-07-2009 20:19 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  8  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  8  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: