Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The scores so far are........
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The scores so far are........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, maybe Jinpei will look like Met's avatar when he'll grow up!

You know TJ, being Zark has some advantages! Like watching the Eagle and Condor in the shower! Reindeer

No new posts 24-06-2009 19:07 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animeclap Oh jeez...you two are too funny!pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-06-2009 19:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Looks like some of you are trying a change around here. highfive

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-06-2009 at 20:27.
No new posts 24-06-2009 20:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Seems like we should try another 'Change your Clan' Week'... Wink

No new posts 24-06-2009 20:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

leave for a day or so and see what happens.... Cheers

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 24-06-2009 21:03 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Whoa... I leave the board for a couple of days and suddenly all the clan members have changed! Surprise

No new posts 25-06-2009 04:18 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Looks like some of you are trying a change around here. highfive

Oh yes! I will use my evil psionic powers to make everyoane turn into Zark!!!! Sweating

No new posts 25-06-2009 09:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Amy, I thought you were kind of wicked before, but now I have to admit to a bit of abject terror running through my veins. Psycho

No new posts 25-06-2009 13:00 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
Amy, I thought you were kind of wicked before, but now I have to admit to a bit of abject terror running through my veins. Psycho

Naah, I was just confirming my guess that inficting Zark on people is worse than world domination! I don't know why Gallactor didn't start with that!

No new posts 25-06-2009 13:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Naah, I was just confirming my guess that inficting Zark on people is worse than world domination! I don't know why Gallactor didn't start with that!

So you're saying that BOTP is an evil Galactor plot? Wink

No new posts 25-06-2009 13:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

So you're saying that BOTP is an evil Galactor plot? Wink

Hhehe, just think how original Gatch would have been if they had Zark in it!

No new posts 25-06-2009 13:29 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
quote:

I would have to agree with this Happy

No new posts 25-06-2009 14:14 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

If we are going to have a clan swap week I think I know which way I will go.

No new posts 25-06-2009 16:28 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Eagle forever! Eagle

Quite right too.

What did you say?! Naughty

"I SAID QUITE RIGHT TOO. " He shouts in Gatchamarie's ear.

I was only agreeing with you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 25-06-2009 at 20:18.
No new posts 25-06-2009 20:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Oh my.... Met, your avatar looks very Swallow too, with the brown! It suits you!

And Amy is a Zark! pound

I hope you don't expect me to keep insects or mech insects as pets and speak like Keyop.

No new posts 25-06-2009 20:11 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well, maybe Jinpei will look like Met's avatar when he'll grow up!

You know TJ, being Zark has some advantages! Like watching the Eagle and Condor in the shower! Reindeer

Unless as Zark, you are either having a 10 second oil shower or 10 second phone sex with Susan.

No new posts 25-06-2009 20:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Maybe they were too scared of that idea.

No new posts 25-06-2009 20:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
If we are going to have a clan swap week I think I know which way I will go.

Oh yes, do tell.

No new posts 25-06-2009 20:39 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Okay, Amy's switched from Ego to Zark, Met from Eagle to Swallow, and Gatchgirl from Condor to Devil Star. Maybe I'll have to temporarily see what it feels like in another clan... But which one? Aargh! Do I go with what would be my second choice, one that I would ordinarily be least likely to choose, or one that I feel is unduly unappreciated?

I'll have to think about this!

No new posts 26-06-2009 01:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Are we doing it then? Change your Clan Week?

No new posts 26-06-2009 02:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: