Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Gatchaman bento
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman bento
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Gatchaman bento Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

From here and here

No new posts 17-06-2009 18:01 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh that is sooooo cool! Wonder what she is made of?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-06-2009 20:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

That's pretty neat! I've seen that kind of thing before with other anime characters, but never with a Gatchaman theme. Thank you for pointing those out!

quote:
Wonder what she is made of?

The person who posted the picture doesn't say much about the ingredients, except that the visor is made from the orange skin of a paprika. Not much help, I know.

James

No new posts 17-06-2009 21:10 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

That is amazing Yul. Thank you for posting the link.

No new posts 17-06-2009 21:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Nice find Yul, thanks for sharing it.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 17-06-2009 22:33 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Those are great, Yul! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure everyone will enjoy eating the Swan... but as for Gatchapin, I'm surprised it's not Pierre Katse! After all, he was the one who was always so interested in eating... Wink

Did you guys see the picture of these Gatchapin lighters at the bottom of that page?

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?...img55344294.jpg

No new posts 17-06-2009 23:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Did you guys see the picture of these Gatchapin lighters at the bottom of that page?

Yep, those are just one example of the dozens of different pieces of Gatchapin merchandise. They've got a variety of different plush figures, keychains, clocks, T-shirts, towels, piggy banks, cooler bags, desk lamps, pencil cases, plastic figurines, socks, bento boxes, DVDs, and more.

Sadly, aside from one of the DVDs, there's nothing from any of the Gatchapin TV series, so there's no Pierre Katse merchandise. Sad1

James

No new posts 17-06-2009 23:30 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Thanks for showing the pics Yul! Now I see Jun as delicious in a whole new light!

No new posts 18-06-2009 08:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Thanks for showing the pics Yul! Now I see Jun as delicious in a whole new light!

Will Ego be ordering one of those Amy???

No new posts 18-06-2009 23:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I don't know about these... Laugh1

I mean, I like Jun, and Gatchapin -I'm not sure I'd want to eat them -Even knowing they're not real, I'd still feel a bit sorry for them!

No new posts 19-06-2009 02:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
quote:

I think he'll want thereal Swan with the food !

Still the Swann food seems .......taunting giving how a great cook Jun is. I hope she didn't cook it herself!

No new posts 19-06-2009 19:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

That's cool! I wonder if it appears as Tori Bento on the menu (or maybe that should be Shiratori Bento!).

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 20-06-2009 19:16 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
quote:

I think he'll want thereal Swan with the food !

Still the Swann food seems .......taunting giving how a great cook Jun is. I hope she didn't cook it herself!

The Swan was not known for her cooking ability.... but her problem came because she was raised with nothing but males... and all they had a mind to do was fight. So she does have a good excuse.

No new posts 22-06-2009 03:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Those pics were great Yul! These edible goods encourage me more to some day decorate a cake with sugar paste resembling one of the Gatchaman but, unfortunately, no fan has yet ordered me one! Most characters I do are Disney as these are popular nowadays with our children and I think that the older generation (that's us) are ashamed of requesting such characters. Perhaps, some day, I will make one for me and me only! That will be Ken for sure - yummy!Lick2

No new posts 22-06-2009 12:05 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Those pics were great Yul! These edible goods encourage me more to some day decorate a cake with sugar paste resembling one of the Gatchaman but, unfortunately, no fan has yet ordered me one! Most characters I do are Disney as these are popular nowadays with our children and I think that the older generation (that's us) are ashamed of requesting such characters. Perhaps, some day, I will make one for me and me only! That will be Ken for sure - yummy!Lick2

I will order one! Do you ship 2nd Day Air to California? Wink

No new posts 22-06-2009 13:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I will order one! Do you ship 2nd Day Air to California? Wink

Never had the opportunity and, sincerely, do not know if it is possible! If you lived here I would surely be more than glad to make you one.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 22-06-2009 at 15:49.
No new posts 22-06-2009 15:46 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I am sure the Eagle would be more than happy to help ship it out for you.

I would suggest the Phoenix but I suspect the icing on the cake might melt when the bird went firery. animewink

No new posts 22-06-2009 21:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

gatchamarie... I would have one too, if they shipped to Ohio.

No new posts 23-06-2009 04:01 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Why don't you all come here and we'll throw a Gatchaman party?! Though the idea of the Eagle making an errand for me is coooool! I will surely pay him back!Party2

No new posts 23-06-2009 05:12 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh, that would be SO MUCH FUN! Let's all go to Malta and eat Ken! (I mean cake...teehee)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-06-2009 14:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: