Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » GatchaCon T-Shirts
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GatchaCon T-Shirts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
GatchaCon T-Shirts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Jason asked me to forward the following message regarding to T-shirts from past GatchaCons.

James

Hello all,

As many of you know, for the past number of years we've printed up shirts for our yearly GatchaCon gatherings. We managed to find a few designs printed for past years and want to make them available to fans again. There aren't many left and we won't be printing up any more of these particular designs, so once these are gone, that's it.

If you're curious to see the shirts, the approximate amount we have left of each and more details, please take a look at this page:
http://www.tatsunokousa.com/conshirts.html

If you are interested in ordering any shirts, please write to Jason at tatfanclub@aol.com.

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Jason

No new posts 20-06-2009 21:02 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very cool!

Just out of curiousity, are the S, M and L sizes here equivalent to men's sizes, women's sizes, or somewhere in between?

No new posts 20-06-2009 21:40 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

quote:
Just out of curiousity, are the S, M and L sizes here equivalent to men's sizes, women's sizes, or somewhere in between?

Men's sizes.

James

No new posts 20-06-2009 22:09 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Oh, so even a "small" here might be a bit big on me. Might still be worth it though...

No new posts 21-06-2009 04:53 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Oh, so even a "small" here might be a bit big on me. Might still be worth it though...

Perhaps, since the designs are all unique for these shirts, so you're not going to find them anywhere else. And, as the saying goes, "When they're gone, they're gone."

James

No new posts 21-06-2009 16:21 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I think I might have to order some of those.... I will say that the choices for the shirts (picture wise) are totally awesome.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 22-06-2009 02:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: