Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » G-Force: Animated On Sale
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page G-Force: Animated On Sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
G-Force: Animated On Sale Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

If there are any of you who haven't bought a copy of the book G-Force: Animated - The Official Battle of the Planets Guidebook, or if you'd like to get a second copy of it, TwoMorrows Publishing is having a sale to clear out some of their older books at 50% off of their original cover price. As you have probably already figured out, G-Force: Animated is among those clearanced books. So, if you purchase it between now and the end of June, you can get it for a mere $7.98, plus shipping. The book can be found here:

http://twomorrows.com/index.php?main_pag...products_id=509

If you don't have a copy, I'd recommend getting one while you can!

James

No new posts 30-05-2009 23:06 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did not have this book, but I have just ordered it now. Thanks for the tip, James!

No new posts 30-05-2009 23:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's an awesome book and I use it as a reference for fic-writing all the time! Jason Hofius autographed my copy at Comic Con last year.

(And yes, I acted the gushing fangirl when I met him. Blushing )

No new posts 31-05-2009 00:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Thanks for the info, James! I just went and ordered a copy. It looks like a great reference book to have. And the price is definitely right for me.Dollar

No new posts 31-05-2009 07:41 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

It is a great book. I used it to remember the series before I bought the series.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 31-05-2009 17:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I bought it the last time it was on sale - so worth every penny!! Definitely a "must have" for anyone interested in the series/fandom. Reading

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 31-05-2009 22:12 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: