Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday Tj!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday Tj!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
LB, I have to tell you, this picture figured n my dreams last night...

Thanks you! Smooch2

Really? Biglaugh1 I take it was a pleasant dream? Glad I could help!

No new posts 28-05-2009 20:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Nice sexy Condor Springie..... I was just wondering though, do you think the Condor would ASK? Devil3

I think it would depend on who is in the shower with him -he might feel he has a lot to gain from being polite...

Springie, I love this picture of Joe! The chiseled muscles, the glistening skin...

Is there, by any chance, a version where the shower is a little less... misty?

And the little ones are so adorable! It can't be easy to draw them looking so young, but still looking like themselves -and they're even cleverly utilizing the talent they'll someday use for the whirlwind pyramid (though little #5 would get distracted by the cake) !

I'm glad you've got your computer back!

No new posts 28-05-2009 21:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Nice sexy Condor Springie..... I was just wondering though, do you think the Condor would ASK? Devil3

I think it would depend on who is in the shower with him -he might feel he has a lot to gain from being polite...

Naahhh, some how I still hear him say, "Pass the soap." Not "CAN you pass..." I hear a slight distinction there.

No new posts 28-05-2009 21:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Saturn, I just recovered from laughing at your comic! It had me ROTFL! Rofl Thank you for making it!

Springie I reeeaaaalllllyyyy liked the pic of Joe in the shower. I wouldn't hand him the soap I'd be in there sudsing him up.....sorry there goes my smutty mind at work.

No new posts 28-05-2009 21:16 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Springie I reeeaaaalllllyyyy liked the pic of Joe in the shower. I wouldn't hand him the soap I'd be in there sudsing him up.....sorry there goes my smutty mind at work.

Well actually I was thinking he was asking for the soap because he wanted to suds me up, but I like your thinking too Condorfan.

No new posts 29-05-2009 01:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Either way, I'm thinking the soap should be liquid gel, not bar soap -it allows for better hand contact during application!

No new posts 29-05-2009 02:46 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Springie, your pics are fabulous! I think the first pic is so cute and the second pic of Joe is gorgeous!!
I am sure TJ will love these pics!

TJ is indeed one lucky birthday girl. She is having a shower with Joe and the Eagle is already waiting for her in the bedroom, what more can a Swannie ask for? Big Grin

Oh yes, thank you for the compliments on my work, Springie and Condorfan. The comic was not easy to make because I am still learning on using Photoshop, but looking at everyone's reactions, especially the birthday girl's reaction, it is definitely worth all the effort, Smile

No new posts 29-05-2009 08:39 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

OMG, SPringie, I am loving those pictures! Luvu2 Especially the second one. While the first one offers a nice dessert, the second offers a smexy dessert....

Thanks to you and LB, I have an Eagle and a COndor for my birthday! Ooh, this is a good one... Big Grin

Thanks, Springie! You're the best! Huggles

*TJ runs off to personally soap up the COndor*

No new posts 30-05-2009 02:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Saturn your cartoon had me want to PMP= pee my pants. The way you made it blow up Zark , had to be an extra special gift for TJ. Bowdown Bowdown

LB and Springie, all I can say is... keep them pics coming. You two have a wonderful way of catching the gang at their best. I will agree with LB, that the young version has to be an extra hard challenge, still the red haired Swan pulls it off with flying colors. Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-05-2009 14:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

CD, I love the addition of Katsesamas picture too. Talk about nice work, and the Condor to boot.... Lick1

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-05-2009 15:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hmm, I wonder if Joe won't want a massage after the shower! I'm a good masseuse..... Smurf

No new posts 31-05-2009 18:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Clap OMG, Saturn, that was fantastic!!!! You have an incredible talent (not to mention patience to find just the right screen grabs!). WTG!!!

Springie and LB, your pics were fantastic too. A half-naked Eagle and showering Condor.... Mmmmm, smexy!! Drool1

Happy belated birthday, TJ! Sorry I missed it, but I hope you had a wonderful day!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 31-05-2009 22:06 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Happy belated birthday, TJ! Sorry I missed it, but I hope you had a wonderful day!

Thanks, Hino! And don't worry about missing it. AFter all, it's not live I ever finished *your* birthday present... sigh...

No new posts 01-06-2009 00:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Sosai Tim just made this and I had to post it, as it goes so well with Saturn's cartoon!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 01-06-2009 at 02:22.
No new posts 01-06-2009 02:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

lol Tim's pic goes great with saturns story.

Hino can you just advise where the avatar pic you use is from? only ask because for some reason that image of the eagle does things that well we wont go into Wink

No new posts 01-06-2009 04:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Sosai Tim just made this and I had to post it, as it goes so well with Saturn's cartoon!

TJ what ep is the pic with the naked blonde from?

No new posts 01-06-2009 10:29 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Isn't the naked blonde Jinpei's love, Maria? Or is that girl too old to be Maria? I was trying to decided as well but just left it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 01-06-2009 at 12:06.
No new posts 01-06-2009 12:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, it's Maria. And in that ep the shower pans down a bit more... it was actually Jinpei who was peeping in that one!

No new posts 01-06-2009 13:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Laugh1 I'd never seen this one -Sosai Tim is great!

No new posts 01-06-2009 16:20 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

OMG, great pic by Tim! I'm totally ROFL 2 here!!

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Hino can you just advise where the avatar pic you use is from? only ask because for some reason that image of the eagle does things that well we wont go into Wink

It's from the Mysterious Red Impulse. I believe I got the screen grab from Springie ages ago (thanks, Springie!!). Winknudge

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-06-2009 23:50 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: