Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Creative Stuff
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Creative Stuff
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BuddyParaiso BuddyParaiso is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2008

spacer
Creative Stuff Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello gang,

Being a struggling graphic book writer and artist, , I've made a small nook where we can share and show off some of our creative talents like writing or comics sequential arts ...c'mon and maybe we can stop and talk a while...
Featured here is my very own character, Princess Ranao from the 200 page epic graphic novel "Ranao"

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by BuddyParaiso on 11-05-2009 at 02:41.
No new posts 11-05-2009 02:36 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thats an interesting character Buddy, whats her personality like?

No new posts 11-05-2009 12:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

and do you have your novel up anywhere?

No new posts 11-05-2009 14:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
BuddyParaiso BuddyParaiso is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2008

spacer

Well, Princess Ranao is a highly skilled fighter and a daddy's girl who help defend her island kingdom from pirates...I'm VERY PROUD to say that Jun of Gatchaman played an important part for this character's development...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BuddyParaiso on 12-05-2009 at 04:03.
No new posts 12-05-2009 04:01 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: