Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Message From TJ
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Message From TJ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Message From TJ Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey guys- TJ sent a message to me through her DH...

"she is moving this weekend and her computer isn't working and so she can't post the episode review until Monday night but it is coming..."

So look for the next episode review on Monday night...I know I'll look forward to it! Daisy2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 04-05-2009 at 01:54.
No new posts 04-05-2009 01:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope her move goes well!

No new posts 04-05-2009 03:25 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

looking forward to her being back and I echo what Shamrok has said hope the move goes well!

No new posts 04-05-2009 04:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Things happen in life like that! I've been reading the reviews but haven't had time to comment. I'll try and make sure I do it even if I haven't read the other posts....

No new posts 04-05-2009 08:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Tell TJ to take her time. Moving house is tough and she shouldn't push herself just to please us slathering animals....

I've been limited to my iPod online for a few days as I am having puter problems myself so I feel the pain

Hope the move goes/went smoothly!!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 04-05-2009 10:26 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for letting us know Springie.
I hope things are going well for TJ and the two guys I sent over to help with the move have not made too much of a mess ... or eaten her out of her limited supply of food. Animeflower

No new posts 04-05-2009 12:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I can certainly wait a little longer for one of TJ's recaps.

Thanks for spreading the word, Springie, and I hope that TJ's move goes as well as a move can go!

No new posts 04-05-2009 15:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks guys! The move itself wasn't so bad, and I could have posted last night if it weren't for my computer dying the same weekend! DH had no time to fix it until late last night, and by that time we were sleeping in two different cities . (Long story short: I'm living out of a hotel with my kids to allow them to finish the school year at their current school.)

But the episode review is up now!

No new posts 05-05-2009 02:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

It is always great to have you around TJ, Sorry about the two city living but I guess those are the sacrifices we make as parents hmm?
How long is left in your school year?

No new posts 05-05-2009 04:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
It is always great to have you around TJ, Sorry about the two city living but I guess those are the sacrifices we make as parents hmm?
How long is left in your school year?

It's a bit of a pain, but we didn't want to disupt the kids. We sold our house much more quickly than we expected and didn't want this to hang up the whole deal, so we went ahead with it.

I have 6 weeks to deal with this hotel living... Sigh... It sounds great on the surface, but cramped into ne room with 2 exuberant kids isn't always fun!

No new posts 05-05-2009 20:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Six weeks!!!
Poor you TJ .... I thought it was much shorter than that - a month at most. Yes 6 weeks is going to seem like a long time for you. I hope you are able to survive having a Condor and Swallow in such tight quarters.

No new posts 05-05-2009 21:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Poor baybee...hope your 6 weeks goes by fast! Huggles

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-05-2009 22:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Moew like 2 Condors... and one of them doesn't want to do her homework... sigh...

No new posts 05-05-2009 23:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like you need an Owl to make them see reason. To bad I can't be there to help. I think it might be easier than my class at the moment.

No new posts 06-05-2009 00:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Moew like 2 Condors... and one of them doesn't want to do her homework... sigh...

You're a caring parent to not want to uproot them at the tail end of a school year. My nephew was none too fond of doing his homework at that age. Now he's 13 and doing European history in Social Studies and he calls me at least once a week to talk about that homework (and get me to help him with it over the phone).

Will you at least get to see your DH, and get out of the hotel, on weekends? That's something.

No new posts 06-05-2009 06:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry it is so long TJ but agree with LB here it shows what an amazingly considerate parents you both are to go through this for them.

Hope you do get to be together at the weekends and at least it hopefully will be over soon?

Will see what we can do to amuse you we have the little fic challenge going so maybe it will give you something to read?

No new posts 06-05-2009 16:32 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'd love to participate n the fic challenge, but right now I have a bunch of other projects wanting my attention. Maybe soon, though!

Yes, I get to go to my new house on weekends and spend the time unpacking. I'm looking forward to whipping the house into shape ASAP!

No new posts 06-05-2009 18:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thats okay TJ. If you decide at the last minute to do a ficcie for the challenge anyway your welcome to join in. I knew you had a lot on your plate, and still lots to do since the move.

I've been doing lots of cleaning out and throwing out. I'm going to be putting items up on ebay soon since my street is to quiet for Garage sales.

No new posts 06-05-2009 22:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

aww TJ you misunderstood me I meant you could have fun reading them rather than participating. I assumed you would be extremely busy

No new posts 07-05-2009 05:37 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
aww TJ you misunderstood me I meant you could have fun reading them rather than participating. I assumed you would be extremely busy

I'll do my best! My computer froze up again last night, after I thought it was fixed. Ugh... I'm still trying to cope with a really busy time of year, living out of a hotel and having my real home buried in boxes. I'll pull myself back out eventually, and then I'm raring to go on some fic-writing! I got a little but done in my notebook last night, and it felt like it had been so long!

I guess it had been...

No new posts 07-05-2009 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: